RE: the Cedars of Lebanon clip I posted...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmmy_jmeeeees

Babyface
RE: the Cedars of Lebanon clip I posted...

I just checked the thread then which is why i didnt respond before.

The reason it's in stereo is because its been "cleaned up". My friend from Leon sent it over, he does audio engineering there. Plus he's a bass player so i doubt he made it himself. I can't hear any bass in it either but thats not to say there wasn't bass.

I figured people would want to hear it. :wave:

Why couldn't your friend get the whole song? Curious that all these clips never include bono's voice...

Wait...shouldn't this thread be merged with the earlier Cedars of Lebanon clip thread? :hmm:
EDIT: Oh, wait, I just checked, and the earlier thread was locked. Because it was fake.
:lock:

I just checked the thread then which is why i didnt respond before.

The reason it's in stereo is because its been "cleaned up". My friend from Leon sent it over, he does audio engineering there. Plus he's a bass player so i doubt he made it himself. I can't hear any bass in it either but thats not to say there wasn't bass.

I figured people would want to hear it. :wave:

I think it sounds charming. I want bono voice, like boots.

Why couldn't your friend get the whole song? Curious that all these clips never include bono's voice...

So true... at the end of the day, its a nice piece of music.

Bono was listening to rough mixes of the album and it may not have had vocals on it at the time? possibly why he was playing it so loud, maybe he was developing ideas for it? who knows. U2 and L.Ron Hubbard (God) :down:

I'm happy to field any other questions. I'm as excited about hearing the album as anyone else.

Spin off threads are not allowed (new threads started re: locked threads).

Lets put this topic to rest right now. We have a new single coming out in a few hours to be excited about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom