Raised By Wolves - Song Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A_wolf_driving_a_go_kart_110426-191276-207009.jpg

Having watched the video of this from Belfast 1, I must say that the adapted visuals did a great job and if anything made the song more powerful.

The modern attitude that somehow remembering one tragedy diminishes the others is a bit depressing though, particularly in light of Paris. It shouldn't be hard to understand that people feel more connected with events that feel like they happen in your "backyard". It doesn't mean the lives lost are worth more or anything stupid like that...

Having watched the video of this from Belfast 1, I must say that the adapted visuals did a great job and if anything made the song more powerful.

The modern attitude that somehow remembering one tragedy diminishes the others is a bit depressing though, particularly in light of Paris. It shouldn't be hard to understand that people feel more connected with events that feel like they happen in your "backyard". It doesn't mean the lives lost are worth more or anything stupid like that...

:up:

yep, i watched the video too, and it's just perfect, cathartic and defiant :heart:

Back
Top Bottom