Psychic Readings: ask The Slow Loris anything about the new album here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I didn't see this until I'd moved those two posts (274 and 278) back out of FYM, but if you want to continue a discussion from this thread over there, you really need to recontextualize it for other FYMers somehow first, not just start a new thread midstream with an unidentified quote from some other mystery thread inexplicably leading it off. I was baffled about what it was and assumed one of the other mods had screwed up a thread split or something, lol.

Sorry I thought my head was okay.

Sorry, I didn't see this until I'd moved those two posts (274 and 278) back out of FYM, but if you want to continue a discussion from this thread over there, you really need to recontextualize it for other FYMers somehow first, not just start a new thread midstream with an unidentified quote from some other mystery thread inexplicably leading it off. I was baffled about what it was and assumed one of the other mods had screwed up a thread split or something, lol.

Could you move my political posts, Dan Smee's, and BonoVoxSuperstar's posts with the heading:

Controversy with Bono's opinions on aid to Africa?

Thanks

Can you let me know where to start (first post to be moved) and I can take care of it.

Can you let me know where to start (first post to be moved) and I can take care of it.

252 is where I started responding to BonoVoxSuperstar though what I wrote looks good enough for a first post. Everyone responding to me and my posts after can be moved.

Thanks Sicy!

mangos.jpg

:wave:

Dear Slow Loris,

I hope you still come here and answer questions, cause I have one two:
Does Larry still use his Paiste cymbals or does he now endorse Zildjian?
And, will Larry be using that white Yamaha again?

Dear Slow Loris once again.

Will the singles of the new U2 album fare very well in the Australian charts? :hmm: :wink:

he's coming out soon...now picture the loris dancing in front of giant tv screens.

Honestly, I kind of like not knowing who the Loris is. It adds to the intrigue...
Besides, trying to figure it out distracts from the fact that it's still several months until No Line On The Horizon. :drool:
*goes back to listening to beach clips*

Loris - I don't think you've been asked this. Will the new album have any #1 singles? Will it have widespread popularity and radio play?
Will Thom Yorke love the album?

Loris:
-Will NLOTH sound more like How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb or Achtung Baby? Or will it be a combination of both?
-Is there a chance that the epic stadium rocker you mentioned way earlier in the thread was Beach Clip 1 or 4?
-What sort of reviews will it get from the mainstream press? From the fans?
-What will the video for "Sexy Boots" be like?
-Will the tour continue recent trends and be named after a song from NLOTH that doesn't provide the title (ex. "Elevation," "Vertigo")?
-Finally...Is NLOTH the final title, or will they pull a last-minute title swap a la "Vertigo/All That You Can't Leave Behind"?

Thanks! :D

Loris:
-Will NLOTH sound more like How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb or Achtung Baby? Or will it be a combination of both?
-Is there a chance that the epic stadium rocker you mentioned way earlier in the thread was Beach Clip 1 or 4?
-What sort of reviews will it get from the mainstream press? From the fans?
-What will the video for "Sexy Boots" be like?
-Will the tour continue recent trends and be named after a song from NLOTH that doesn't provide the title (ex. "Elevation," "Vertigo")?
-Finally...Is NLOTH the final title, or will they pull a last-minute title swap a la "Vertigo/All That You Can't Leave Behind"?

Thanks! :D

(in the format of a Loris-esque vague reply...)

-A bit of both, but also it will stand on its own.
-There is a chance, but you'll just have to wait and see.
-Some reviews will be positive, some reviews will be negative.
-The video for Sexy Boots will be moving pictures with the song being played.
-A title for the tour, at this point, cannot be confirmed or denied.
-A title for the album may or may not change at this point, but the band is on the cusp of having a tentative title.

:D

(in the format of a Loris-esque vague reply...)

-A bit of both, but also it will stand on its own.
-There is a chance, but you'll just have to wait and see.
-Some reviews will be positive, some reviews will be negative.
-The video for Sexy Boots will be moving pictures with the song being played.
-A title for the tour, at this point, cannot be confirmed or denied.
-A title for the album may or may not change at this point, but the band is on the cusp of having a tentative title.

:D

eeehhh....I'd say the Loris is generally much more informative and precise than THAT....sorry ;)

People read what they want to read. I haven't read anything more vague. See my post on page 1 or 2. The answers to all the questions were already either confirmed by band members or eno/lanois, or strong rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom