Promo Machine in the Philippines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey fellow pinoy! i know you! you're from pinoyexchange,right? i'm a member there as mai_1. i always post there at Music and Radio thread, of course, at the U2 thread.:D talaga(really)?U23D will be reshown??wow! i hope i'll be able to get the free shirt and free tix. :)

btw, i tuned in at 9pm at MYX but it didn't show GOYB. i just watched the replay of Grammys at rpn 9. but i only watched U2's performance. :cute: i hope the March 7 24-hr U2 special will push through. :drool:

also, i suggest you also post your blog at PEX at the U2 thread so our fellow pinoys will be able to know about this great news. tomorrow i'll be inquiring about this from Music One and if ever true, i'll avail the promo immediately.

somoene from the philippines whose name begins with j........you wouldn't be ?

no..the guy's name starts with the letter "e" and his surname is "arevalo". gosh...i won't be able to sleep soundly tonight. i'm so excited. my fingers are itching to call up Music One to inquire. i want that cd, NLOTH t-shirt, and U23D tix! i would love to see it again! :drool:

no..the guy's name starts with the letter "e" and his surname is "arevalo". gosh...i won't be able to sleep soundly tonight. i'm so excited. my fingers are itching to call up Music One to inquire. i want that cd, NLOTH t-shirt, and U23D tix! i would love to see it again! :drool:

no, I thought you may have jick under a different "j" name

I went to the Philippines once with my now EX girlfriend to visit her family since she didn't go to the Philippines in over 8 or nine years and well off topic.. I must say it is very beautifull! We stayed in Karuhatan, ilo ilo, boracay, Bagio City, Ta-Gay-Tai, Thausand Islands and many many other places over then month and a half! One day I will return with NLOTH and another new U2 album on my ipod!:up:

oh and perhaps a new girlfriend too ha!

All the best to this endeavor to bring U2 to Indonesia on the NLOTH tour.:up:

i just learned last night (my timezone) that jick is also a filipino like me. i didn't like him at all but of course, being a filipino like, i'm giving him a chance. he seems to be going nicely these past few days at the other forum :D i sent him a pm i told him i knew he was banned here. :D just to let him know that his "secret" is known :D

dabiggestu2fan : it's really nice to know you enjoyed your stay in my country. you're welcome to come back here anytime. yes, perhaps with a new gf. :love:

no, I thought you may have jick under a different "j" name

no..i'm not jick. i learned last night that he's from Cebu (that's located in the Visayan Island) and i'm from Manila(Luzon). though, i don't know yet if jick is a he or a she. i didn't ask.

no..i'm not jick. i learned last night that he's from Cebu (that's located in the Visayan Island) and i'm from Manila(Luzon). though, i don't know yet if jick is a he or a she. i didn't ask.

I've been to Cebu once, Manila a few times (Makati, Alabang, Calamba, Santa Rosa, )

I've been to Cebu once, Manila a few times (Makati, Alabang, Calamba, Santa Rosa, )

wow! i've been to Cebu once also, back in the 1980s. I live near Alabang area(Las Pinas City to be exact) Alabang is a district of Muntinlupa City, which is adjacent to my city Las Pinas. Muntinlupa and Las Pinas are parts of Metro Manila, while Manila is a city by itself within Metro Manila. btw, my mother hails from Santa Rosa, Laguna. :) got lots of relatives there. :D

oh you didn't catch last night's premiere? maybe you just missed it because premieres happen right before the next program starts (9pm)

no, i didn't. but it was played again at MYX around 1:30am, so it's alright.

i called up Music One already. the nearest branch i can go to is in Glorietta in Makati because their branch hear in Alabang is temporarily closed because the area is being renovated. so tomorrow i'll be there at opening time of Glorietta 10am to pre-order. :) i'm so so so so excited! :)

Back
Top Bottom