Premature *most* favorite song thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After the third listen I'm torn between UC, MoS and SUC.

EDIT: And F-BB and Boots. Maybe it's Boots. I really don't know. I like Boots so much, I wasn't expecting to like something from here even more.

The fact that I have to decide amongst about eight out of eleven songs for a favorite bodes quite well for this album.

At the moment though: "Magnificent", "Breathe", "Unknown Caller" would be my top three.

I like Cedars, MOS, Boots, and No Line so far. I'm not really feeling 'White as Snow' or 'Fez'. The others, like 'Unknown Caller,' I'm still trying to get into.

Manificent and UC..... holy fuck do I love this album.

I feel 20x better than I did first listen of HTDAAB, and i loved that!

Moment of Surrender seriously sounds like it's from another dimension. Jesus Christ Almighty. When I read the reviews mentioning the ATM lyric, I cringed, but it's one of the most soul-stirring vocal performances by Bono ever!

:drool::drool::drool:

MAGNIFICENT

I'm in total shock, I didn't think U2 could make songs on par with Streets and Ultraviolet anylonger.

I feel so much better than when I listened to How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb.. and that is saying something.. i remember being ecstatic but in so many senses have been waiting for this album since POP.. It's so joyful right here at the moment

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper:

Haven't even got to the end of Fez-Being Born yet, but so far, NLOTH, :drool: Unknown Caller :drool: :drool: (omg, love it.... by the second chorus I couldn't wipe the smile off my face)!and Fez-Being Born... :)

Omg... white as snow just begun... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom