Post your fake album art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CAPA.jpg

:wink:

hahhhahha nice

Of course, not Larry.
Larry, always the different one :down:
Bono does not like, Larry

I still don't understand why Edge is SLEEPING in the picture. It's. UGH IT'S SUCH A BAD COVER!!! :rant:

ATYCLB cover is good. really most of their covers are good. the only ones I don't like are October and HTDAAB.

Ya know, I think what makes those poor covers is that they don't really capture the ideas and feelings of the album. They just seem like random pictures of the guys. There's absolutely nothing wrong with simple covers with the band on it, but they have to really say something about the album, and fit the mood. JT and ATYCLB are fantastic covers, because they do exactly that.

Oh, and I loooove that possibly-official-probably-fake cover! :love:

I still don't understand why Edge is SLEEPING in the picture. It's. UGH IT'S SUCH A BAD COVER!!! :rant:

Probably the time that takes to take a photo that Bono likes is really big. Edge is human too.
And Larry is sleeping too. But his face always looks the same. Even if he's sleeping :ohmy:

If Edge stays awake for too long he'll probably overheat.

Y'know...some people say he's on fire. :ohmy:

Some say he was sleeping in the photo because he was exhausted after continously trying to escape Bono chasing him with a fire extinguisher. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom