Post your fake album art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
I had nothing else to do, so I threw these together:

fromboyhoodtomanhoodfroah6.jpg

fromboyhoodtomanhoodbacns4.jpg

Please note that all art posted in this thread is FAKE. It would be amazing if the band used these but the odds are roughly 1/1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 that they would.

LemonMelon said:
Please note that all art posted in this thread is FAKE.

And I thought you had connections with Dalkey Beach. :tsk:

Re: Re: Post your fake album art

Utoo said:

And I thought you had connections with Dalkey Beach. :tsk:

Information is air-tight over there. But that definitely is the album title. Bank on it.

elevated_u2_fan said:
Single #1 :drool:

I'm interested to hear what Karma Contraption sounds like. :hmm: I've heard it's a combination of Grace and Instant Karma, played backwards over a cover of Tomorrow Never Knows that they did in a half hour. Bono then chants passages from an obscure African hymnal containing songs to a supposed "caterpillar god" over the top. Fascinating.

LemonMelon said:

I'm interested to hear what Karma Contraption sounds like. :hmm: I've heard it's a combination of Grace and Instant Karma, played backwards over a cover of Tomorrow Never Knows that they did in a half hour. Bono then chants passages from an obscure African hymnal containing songs to a supposed "caterpillar god" over the top. Fascinating.

I'm not interested unless the words "kneel" or "soul" are involved somehow...

I think it will be called "From Boyhood to Manhood" and be very political. Sort of like the opposite of HTDAAB.

Instead of having lyrical references to kneeling, I'm willing to bet they are kneeling on the cover. Think about it. They've been standing around a number of times (October, UF, JT, ATYCLB), they've sat (HTDAAB), and they even laid down on that "U27" thing. So, now they kneel.

phillyfan26 said:
Instead of having lyrical references to kneeling, I'm willing to bet they are kneeling on the cover. Think about it. They've been standing around a number of times (October, UF, JT, ATYCLB), they've sat (HTDAAB), and they even laid down on that "U27" thing. So, now they kneel.

Actually, only their souls will be kneeling. They'll be striking various ninja poses.:yes:

U2isthebest said:

Actually, only their souls will be kneeling. They'll be striking various ninja poses.:yes:

I've heard Chuck Norris will be on the cover! :ohmy:

What?
A fake album art thread ?!

I'm afraid that I will have to try my skills in this later when I have access to Photoshop...

It's going to be hard to match all these great contributions. :ohmy:

Utoo said:

:no: :laugh: :banghead: :lol:

It all makes sense- I'm sure you've heard that it was Walker Texas Ranger who actually stole the CD during the bomb photo shoot. He and Trivette (his black partner) thought there was a real bomb needing to be dismantled. Anyone else see that episode? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom