Post your fake album art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bruceim.jpg

bruuuuuuuuuuuuce!

Well, if I've seen that...I guess I can see this BonoKing

Oh God, I'm scared :ohmy:

Shopped. SHOPPED SO HARD. Of all the shit I've shopped together in my life, I can definitely tell. They took a photo of a street. They shopped a kid in. The shirt may or may not be real. There are photos of real kids in real U2 shirts around that could've been used. The title on the ground is a font. The shadow could've been easily faked (flip the kid's image, fill in the shape with shadow, and position accordingly.)

The worst part? The LIGHTING. That kid was never there! The lighting on his body is too bright and even. Look at the light source in the photo. It's coming from above and ahead of the kid (would be behind him if he were facing the camera.) Look at the people in the background, they're properly lit by the light source... and as a result mostly in shadow. The kid was clearly just dropped in. The edges around him are also too crisp, showing that the kid was shopped in.

This is just fanart.

I'd think if this were the real cover, U2 could afford to hire a real kid to hop around in the street :rollseyes:

*posts Purple Rain Bono because she can*

bonoprince.jpg

EDIT: I've been told I didn't need to be so bitter. Apologies and I hope none take offense to this post. My blood sugar is making me cranky.

This is amazing, first Bono King (nice kob, Bono_212) and now this^
Yeah, I'll probably still be awake by the time the single comes out

and I'm not talking bout the first

This is amazing, first Bono King and now this^
Yeah, I'll probably will be still awake by the time the single comes out

and I'm not talking bout the first

Perhaps you'd be interested in Edge the Grinch then:

003_GRINCHABOSHow-the-Grinch-Stole-.jpg

Ok ok, I'm done...

...for a little while.

People under 18 should not be on this thread.
And Edge the Grinch is good, but Bono King is better

By the way, this is the right name of the song:

Fire.jpg

Back
Top Bottom