Post your fake album art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll try to post the back in a bit, but here is my idea for a front cover:

frontqn8.png

And the back (ignore how I misspelled Rubin's last name one of the two times I mentioned him):

backgx6.png

Zootlesque said:

Very nice. I like Bazaar Love. :wink:

Hehe... I just threw some random phrases together.

I misspelled Mullen's name as well in that... I should really re-read what I type from now on.

LemonMelon said:

Please note that all art posted in this thread is FAKE. It would be amazing if the band used these but the odds are roughly 1/1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 that they would.
so, there is a chance?:ohmy: :drool:

You've inspired me, Sad Punk.

U2Galactica.jpg

I had trouble finding good source images to plug in for Adam and Larry - I wanted Adam to be whispering into Larry's ear in the middle. Oh well. I spent far too long on this as it is. :wink:

The original image:
bsg.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, I don't think Larry's face is that much different than Starbuck's. You could probably alter that pretty easily, just give her some spiky hair and de-sexy the lips.

Take all the hair off Baltar (including the stubble), give him glasses, and no one will notice it's not Adam.

You'll also need to show us the back cover where the "Special thanks to Muldfeld for the inspiration" is written.

But those two BSG covers made me pee in my pants.

"U2 Announces New Album"
U2.com
August 24, 2008

U2 have announced their newest LP, "Battlestar Galactica."

It actually only contains one song: "Mercy." This song was originally cut from the band's last LP, "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb," at the last second, when they realized that the other 11 songs made it look bad.

The song is the greatest musical invention ever, and will, like the television show the album takes its name from, bridge gaps between countries and bring peace due to its political insightfulness.

The Edge plays a guitar made purely of fire, a first in music history. Bono also had written in the liner notes the exact notes he hits vocally throughout the song for an inquiring mind. Adam Clayton plays a bass made of heaven and drummer Larry Mullen, Jr. is the band's requesite "good looking member," and really doesn't do much else in the song.

Rick Rubin scared The Edge into crediting him with production of the song.

LemonMacPhisto said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Does this mean Larry and Adam are on The 4400?

Judging from the last two albums, I'd say The Dead Zone is a more appropriate show to look for them on.

It's not on Sci-Fi Channel, though.

phillyfan26 said:
"U2 Announces New Album"
U2.com
August 24, 2008

It actually only contains one song: "Mercy." This song was originally cut from the band's last LP, "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb," at the last second, when they realized that the other 11 songs made it look bad.

The song is the greatest musical invention ever, and will, like the television show the album takes its name from, bridge gaps between countries and bring peace due to its political insightfulness.

The Edge plays a guitar made purely of fire, a first in music history. Bono also had written in the liner notes the exact notes he hits vocally throughout the song for an inquiring mind. Adam Clayton plays a bass made of heaven and drummer Larry Mullen, Jr. is the band's requesite "good looking member," and really doesn't do much else in the song.

:up: :up:

phillyfan26 said:
"U2 Announces New Album"
U2.com
August 24, 2008

[sarcasm]You know, the cynicism of some members of this board is astounding. Why can't we all just be sheep and blindly follow the band without so much as a morsel of criticism about things that we think may or may not improve their output? I mean, seriously, why are you even on here in the first place? Shame on you all!![/sarcasm]

Alright, so I've managed to plug in Larry's face. I still can't work Adam in well enough. It's Baltar's hair that's messing it up. It's covering up six, so if I erase it it just looks bad.

U2actica2.jpg

You could substitute Paul McGuinne$$' face for Six's.

On second thought, don't.

Christy Turnlington?

Naomi Campbell?

Than switch Rosalyn out for Morleigh!

Switching Roslin for one of the ZooTV-era Drag Queen Adam pictures would be priceless.

Back
Top Bottom