Post your fake album art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2-ubrs.png

these are all great moreu2

this one right here though personifies why i DON'T like the idea of the rumoured image being the cover - it would look too much like ATYCLB.
So essentially using a new idea on an old design

So cool parodies... Hey, I'd love to know which softwares do you use to mess with the covers! Thanks :applaud:

Cool.
I just used Adobe Photoshop (CS4)
The War one had some custom brushes on top. You can find a lot of grungy or dirty PSD brushes searching google, they usually give them away for free! (free is good) :up:

Cool.
I just used Adobe Photoshop (CS4)
The War one had some custom brushes on top. You can find a lot of grungy or dirty PSD brushes searching google, they usually give them away for free! (free is good) :up:

Oh indeed! I have no photoshop, but it's cool to see you guys showcasing your abilities. Congrats!

nlothkv4.jpg

Drawing on rich middle-eastern colours and tile patterns. The text can be read from any angle - enhancing the notion of "music without borders or limits". The four corner "horse-shoes" point towards the centre - more than the sum of its parts (ike the band).

^ I kinda like that! (without the text though :reject:)... it's less obvious than the sea & sky image but still a very strong graphic.... The 4 merging into the centre is quite a strong concept as well.....

^Hmmm... i liked that, could work well as the Boots single's cover

Back
Top Bottom