Post your fake album art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, here's a couple of (fairly obvious!) variations on a theme - A bit different for U2, quite eno-ish but could still look quite striking...

"Day" version

u22.jpg

"Night" version

u21.jpg

I think I prefer the "night" version although the colours in "day" have lots of energy....

Ok, here's a couple of (fairly obvious!) variations on a theme - A bit different for U2, quite eno-ish but could still look quite striking...

"Day" version

u22.jpg

"Night" version

u21.jpg

I think I prefer the "night" version although the colours in "day" have lots of energy....

Looking at the top one, it almost looks as if it could be printed on a sort of whitish rainbow shiny translucent paper. Kind of like a pearl reflective quality. Not sure if that makes sense.

Looking at the top one, it almost looks as if it could be printed on a sort of whitish rainbow shiny translucent paper. Kind of like a pearl reflective quality. Not sure if that makes sense.

I know exactly what you mean - I got a homemade christmas card printed on that sort of stuff and it looked pretty cool...! I think the word is "pearlescent"...

I know exactly what you mean - I got a homemade christmas card printed on that sort of stuff and it looked pretty cool...! I think the word is "pearlescent"...

HA yes that is it. Could not remember the name until you said that... I had gift wrapping paper a few years back and that was the name.

you`re closer to the truth than you might think :hyper:

Yessssssss!!!! :drool:

My years of obsessing over U2 must have instilled some otherwise-useless ability to sort-of-accurately guess what they're up to. I said they'd play at the inauguration the other day, based purely on a hunch/educated guess! And now it's confirmed! :hyper:

My final, Nostradamus-level prediction: the songs will sound even better live :wink:

Back
Top Bottom