Possible U2 cover for next Q music magazine issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree with last unicorn... it seems like if it is not U2 it sucks!!!! You people there ARE other bands other then U2 you should wake up and listen you DON"T know what you are missing and you can't compare every band to U2, each band is different and are good in some aspects and bad in others just like U2 is good in some areas and bad in others! So yes I don't get all this band bashing either.

You've got to be kidding me! I thought there were U2 songs and a bunch of commercials on the radio...maybe I haven't been listening close enough. :wink:

Aren't Q and MOJO magazine owned by the same company/person? I recall reading somewhere that the two magazine are compatible with each other or "sister magazines" or something like that. MOJO just had the Edge interview, so it might make sense that it Q would have U2 up next. :hmm:

Sure hope so. I guess if its U2 then we'll get a pretty big interview. :drool:

I agree with last unicorn... it seems like if it is not U2 it sucks!!!! You people there ARE other bands other then U2 you should wake up and listen you DON"T know what you are missing and you can't compare every band to U2, each band is different and are good in some aspects and bad in others just like U2 is good in some areas and bad in others! So yes I don't get all this band bashing either.

As a regular in B&C (that is, I post there far more frequently than I do here), I've got to disagree. Coldplay sucks.

The last issue came out around 24th November in UK and Ireland, so hopefully the new one will be out just before Christmas.

That means in the US we won't be able to get it until January, if U2 is on the cover.

There is an issue of Q here with Christina Martini on the cover, saying Coldplay are the "greatest band in the world today". I couldn't find it on their site, though - I think it's an alternative cover for the Razorlight issue, which I think is the current one. Also there's probably something about the Q Awards in there. I'm not sure how any of this helps. I can't even remember why I started writing this.

There is an issue of Q here with Christina Martini on the cover, saying Coldplay are the "greatest band in the world today". I couldn't find it on their site, though - I think it's an alternative cover for the Razorlight issue, which I think is the current one. Also there's probably something about the Q Awards in there. I'm not sure how any of this helps. I can't even remember why I started writing this.

Do you remember what were you writing about?

Please take some rest, my friend.

The February 2009 issue will have U2 on the cover, I'm sure. It's not Coldplay, as they were on the North American cover of the December issue (Razorlight elsewhere). We should have it in two to three weeks.:hyper:

2008: The year the top 6 threads in WTAHNN had "Speculation" added to their titles

I have that Kings of Leon Q edition, its been out for a while now in the Uk, don't worry I'm certain next issue will be emblazoned with U2!

The February 2009 issue will have U2 on the cover, I'm sure. It's not Coldplay, as they were on the North American cover of the December issue (Razorlight elsewhere). We should have it in two to three weeks.:hyper:

Alright, that makes sense. We got both the Coldplay and Razorlight issues over in Australia, and I was all JUST WHAT IN THE CRIMINY HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL to Q, storming all through their office all totally furious. But thanks for explaining that.

I have my hopes up, but it'll probably just be another Oasis issue.

I checked in my local shop (Easons in Ireland), they said the next edition of Q is due Jan1,2. Now we know the album is coming out in Feb27/Mar 3,4 it must be U2.

Back
Top Bottom