Possible new video (new pics 11/30/08)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is going on? I haven't been here for four days and now there's pics! :hyper:

They look like they were taken in my basement. :shifty:

portraits4.jpg

is that the same guitar from the U2.com clip where edge is playing Breathe? the latest clip.

I'm gonna be honest: no one in here can tell what the hell he's saying based on that photo. And I find it hilarious that people are trying to guess. I mean, I know it's very little you have to go on, but c'mon.

point taken. You can tell what sort of syllable he is saying, and to me it looks like a screamed awww sound. concurrent with waaaallllk. make of it what you will

It just ocurred to me that the blank walls are very similar to the "Sea and Sky" U2.com video. Perhaps NLOTH will be the first single.

point taken. You can tell what sort of syllable he is saying, and to me it looks like a screamed awww sound. concurrent with waaaallllk. make of it what you will

See I think he was caught in the first moments of this EXCLUSIVE clip:

bonovomitbs5.gif

He even got it down to the post-vomit dribbles :ohmy:

Still, looks good! Looks like things are starting to heat up again! We're in for an exciting few weeks, I think!

is that the same guitar from the U2.com clip where edge is playing Breathe? the latest clip.

Nope, the guitar from the u2.com video is more then likely a gibson es-135 or something similar. it's definetly far too thin body wise to be a 175, and its definetly not an LP.

that said, the guitar used in a video clip doesnt have to be (and is often not) the guitar used to record it.

This is true. The ES-135 or similar was being used for the E-bow part, however, perhaps it was a different guitar that was used for the guitar tracks he was playing over. The lead guitar part which does the solo in the beach clip sounds thick and not like, say, a fender, and which I always pictured was from a Les Paul (think 'IALW'). However it could be any guitar, really, depending on the effects and settings...

Pure speculation on my part...

I certainly hope that "Breath" or whatever the hell beach clip 2 is called is NOT the first single. Too much like WITS....I hate that shuffle groove from U2......

and it's NO departure from where they were.......

NEW DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is true. The ES-135 or similar was being used for the E-bow part, however, perhaps it was a different guitar that was used for the guitar tracks he was playing over. The lead guitar part which does the solo in the beach clip sounds thick and not like, say, a fender, and which I always pictured was from a Les Paul (think 'IALW'). However it could be any guitar, really, depending on the effects and settings...

Pure speculation on my part...

Pure speculation, but i feel thats a pretty darn good guess!

i think he looks like hes singing "walk" with the way his mouth is formed.

Breathe???

:lol:

I can't believe some of you are going there. This is one of the most hilarious things i've read in a long time. Until we have any real news about the new single and video we'll spend the time analyzing what words Bono's mouth forms in the new pictures.

...and is he wearing the Creepers again?! Dammit Bono, buy some new shoes! :scream:

Let's hope he isn't being filmed from the hips down. :wink:

:lol:

I can't believe some of you are going there. This is one of the most hilarious things i've read in a long time. Until we have any real news about the new single and video we'll spend the time analyzing what words Bono's mouth forms in the new pictures.

Let's hope he isn't being filmed from the hips down. :wink:

better than a punch in the face...

well it could be Jingle Bells for all we know! really! lmfao!!!

why the hostility? It's not your journey, so back off.

All I am saying by that is reiterating the point made before it in that it doesnt look to me like it could be get on your boots.

Of course im not saying its confirmed, or even a confirmed rumour, but we've got nothing, so me trying to find out something from it is just as valid as someone else trying not to.

People need to lighten up, we're all hanging out for the new album. Forgive me for trying to interpret the little we do have in ways that others may not of though of.

why the hostility? It's not your journey, so back off.

All I am saying by that is reiterating the point made before it in that it doesnt look to me like it could be get on your boots.

Of course im not saying its confirmed, or even a confirmed rumour, but we've got nothing, so me trying to find out something from it is just as valid as someone else trying not to.

People need to lighten up, we're all hanging out for the new album. Forgive me for trying to interpret the little we do have in ways that others may not of though of.

ooh touchy!

i wasnt being hostile - i just found it funny!

calm down calm down :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom