Polish Radio will be playing bits of NLOTH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I mean you can't be that cruel to expect them to know those countries, but they still should.

Especially ones with rich histories (and lots of European Bisons). :wink:

:lmao:

And yes, people think the country I live in is the birthplace of Arnold Schwarznegger.

Well, they don't, but... yeah.

relax endless_deep, remember who you're talking to ;)

america.gif

pozdro :)

:lmao:
Bathiu's right. I shouldn't be so nervous. Sorry to all.

@Bathiu - co racja, to racja. pozdro :wave:

relax endless_deep, remember who you're talking to ;)

america.gif

pozdro :)

Man I'd laugh harder if that wasn't the cold truth....a number of people in our country need to get out and see the world(DisneyWorld doesn't count...neither does Cancun,Mexico) and learn a little bit more than what they think they know.

By the way, who wants to bet a Brit designed that map? England is portrayed pretty favorably, and everyone knows it's spelled "neighbor," not "neighbour."

Please tell me your being sarcastic,right?... about the spelling of "neighbour"

Don't tell me you think everyone in Britian and Irleand should spell tyre...t i r e

Otherwise you just proved his point:doh:

Please tell me your being sarcastic,right?... about the spelling of "neighbour"

Don't tell me you think everyone in Britian and Irleand should spell tyre...t i r e

Otherwise you just proved his point:doh:

Yes, sarcasm :wink:

I know Brits who hate how we spell words like neighbor.

Man I'd laugh harder if that wasn't the cold truth....a number of people in our country need to get out and see the world(DisneyWorld doesn't count...neither does Cancun,Mexico) and learn a little bit more than what they think they know.

According to this map, I come from a wasteland with no civilization at all. This is just magnificent, no pun intended. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom