one more beautiful issue with GOYB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe it's allowed to use the word "beautiful" in more than one song?

Guess what, it's even used more than once in poetry. How unoriginal.

The song Bono and Sinead O'Connor wrote called I'm Not Your Baby starts out with the line "It's a beautiful day". Bono said he blurted the line out improvising during the ATYCLB sessions and that's how Beautiful Day got started.

Seriously though, props to the OP.

Getting the magnifiying glass out and picking out invisible holes in songs written and released by other people who are more rich than they could ever even imagine, needing no more money, and playing music almost to the retiring age for our pleasure.

What a brave brave way to attack someone. When you are one of the most successful songwriters in history, you are bound to have a couple of recurring themes, especially over 33 years.

My advice would be: Bono may have said the word beautiful a few times, but these asinine threads are so fucking repetitive and lacking in any original thought that the very idea you had making this thread is the definition of hypocrisy.

why doesn't Coldplay say "Beautiful" more? oh well, i'm sure they will down the road.

a new word for Bono, similar to beautiful, could be used as follows:

You don’t know how dutiful
You don’t know how dutiful you are
You don’t know, and you don’t get it, do you?

this song would then be dedicated to their fans who spend money on concerts and cd's, album after album.

a new word for Bono, similar to beautiful, could be used as follows:

You don’t know how dutiful
You don’t know, and you don’t get it, do you?

this song would then be dedicated to their fans who spend money on concerts and cd's, album after album.

Don't quit your day job.

stewie_griffin11250190472.jpg

Back
Top Bottom