Numerology/fixations with certain numbers on NLOTH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

financeguy

ONE love, blood, life
What's up with this?

3:33 when the numbers fell off the clock face
Speed-dialing with no signal at all

-extract, Unknown Caller

There’s a few things I need you to know
Three

16th of June, Chinese stocks are going up
And I’m coming down with some new Asian virus
Ju Ju man, Ju Ju man
Doc says you’re fine, or dying
Please
Nine-oh-nine,St. John Divine on the line, my pulse is fine

- extracts, Breathe

the 3:33 reference can be seen on the All that you can't leave behind cover as well, except it adds the J to it, making it J 33:3. Jeremiah 33: 3 says

''Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.''

making the Unknown Caller clearly God.

As for the breathe, I think Three has to do with a door to door evangelical wanting to "sell"/convert him on the Holy Trinity.... 9:09, I just figured it was just because it was after 9:05 in the first verse.

I read somewhere that the date mentioned in "Breathe" has something to do with a date in Ulysses by James Joyce.

I think st. john divine is merely referring to st. john divine - author of the book of revelation.

my birthday is 18 June, i see they were trying to preempt me here with these lyrics. Im offended :angry: :wink:

funny though i was born at 3:33 am, though my twin didnt make it out till 9:09. Well he didn't make it peroid. :|

Well even stranger yet is i still see him sometimes, and everybody is always telling me "i must have a twin" because they just saw me somewhere doing this or that when in fact it really wasn't me. I know he's out there, somewhere...

Back
Top Bottom