No Line on the Horizon website

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found these lyrics to sexy boots!

OH oh oh, Sexy boots...
OH oh oh, sexy boots...

you were made for walking and
not a talking

Oh oh oh, sexy boots

Boom Cha Boots, Boom Cha boots

I like to kneel on my... SEXY boots
Ohh ohhh ohhh Sexy boots,

Yeah yeah, ugh.... yeah yeah ugh. Sexy boots!

I found these lyrics to sexy boots!

OH oh oh, Sexy boots...
OH oh oh, sexy boots...

you were made for walking and
not a talking

Oh oh oh, sexy boots

Boom Cha Boots, Boom Cha boots

I like to kneel on my... SEXY boots
Ohh ohhh ohhh Sexy boots,

Yeah yeah, ugh.... yeah yeah ugh. Sexy boots!

wow...all I can say is...that, my friends, is some deep shit.....:ohmy:

I've always been a little skeptical of what kind of connections Caroline really has. Sure, she did the new edition of the "U2 Live" book, though she seemingly did it without much help at all from the band (I'm saying this based on the huge reliance on other fans for info, though I'll be honest and say that I'm not looking at the book at the moment to check).

Still, prior to WITS being released, she claimed to have heard the song sung to her "over a bottle of wine" (perhaps trying to imply that she drank with Bono :eyebrow: ) and recalled lyrics similar to "oh can't you see what our love has done." (http://forum.interference.com/f196/first-description-new-song-166530-2.html#post4017191)

Who knows? :shrug:

I don't think she *knows* Bono (although I'm sure she's met him). However, his best friend is another story... :wink:

I want a Sexy Boots website! :drool:

Just imagine people going there because they think it's a site about erotic footware, and then they find out it's actually a site about a band with not so erotic footware. :lol: Would be great promotion.

I love how they claim to replicate the visual experience of U2 live... but there are 5 members... :scratch::shrug

LOL yep look at Bono he has surely changed eh???

BTW if you wanna see a great U2 tribute band, go watch Elevation, they came to vancouver at the beginning of this year and they were amazing and only 4 members and they all (esp the guy playing as Bono) looked really like U2 and the way they moved. Awesomess indeed :)

Back
Top Bottom