No Line on the Horizon Live YouTube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very impressive! This should end any doubt that the new album won't translate well live.

I've been blasting it with the HD option on and Full Screen

The wave of sound when

"I’m traffic cop, Rue de Marais
The sirens are wailing but it’s me that wants to get away"

verse kicks in. My God what a sound.
I can't remember which review it was but the best description of this song was that it sounded like "Bono singing alongside a Quasar"

Now if anyone could figure out how I could get my hands on a HD Quicktime movie of this, so I could format it for my Apple TV. Or point me in the right direction for downloading the YouTube footage somehow. Any help?

this is fantastic!!! wish they did this on letterman.....think they missed out when playing beautiful day...as good as that was.

I've been blasting it with the HD option on and Full Screen

The wave of sound when

"I’m traffic cop, Rue de Marais
The sirens are wailing but it’s me that wants to get away"

verse kicks in. My God what a sound.
I can't remember which review it was but the best description of this song was that it sounded like "Bono singing alongside a Quasar"

Now if anyone could figure out how I could get my hands on a HD Quicktime movie of this, so I could format it for my Apple TV. Or point me in the right direction for downloading the YouTube footage somehow. Any help?

Edge, I was watching on full screen HD on my Apple also, and wondering exactly the same thing, how can I save these Youtube clips and make a short film haha. The HD version of Breathe in London on Jonathan Ross is also tremendous video and audio quality... These two songs r just so sick live, not too mention Magnificent from Letterman, I can't see how this tour won't blow away Vertigo...

http://www.sen dspace.com/file/7bbtv4

I grabbed and converted the file with TubeTV, I haven't tried it on my Apple TV though so not sure how great it will look.

Getting the torrent of Culture Show now, can't wait. :drool:

I want to hear more live performances of that great great song. I don't know why they haven't played if live ever since.

:love: NLOTH

Wowza. Bono sounds amazing. Love this track and this would be a great opener. I find that this song really creates a new wall of sound while at the same time having the urgency of their earlier records. It's hypnotic and one of their all time bests.

Back
Top Bottom