no 2 U2 albums in 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry said on Simon Mayo's Interview that they hoped to find a couple of weeks during the tour schedule to work on the songs left over. No album this year but they hope to put something out in 2010.........

looks like 2014 then! :doh:

I doubt it. They have a record deal until they're 60 and I think they will want more records out there. Also the band have families so putting out another record while on tour would give them the breather they need after the tour so they can wait longer for another record after that. The sooner they can peak their tour with a new album the sooner they can end their tour and go back home.

I doubt it. They have a record deal until they're 60 and I think they will want more records out there. Also the band have families so putting out another record while on tour would give them the breather they need after the tour so they can wait longer for another record after that. The sooner they can peak their tour with a new album the sooner they can end their tour and go back home.

that's the most logical exmination i've heard. i wonder if the band has even thought of that! maybe you should tell them.

seriously. "hey dumb dumbs, you know if you had relased an album in the middle of each tour your 5 year absences wouldn't be such a big deal"

:applaud::applaud:

New York Times says another album in 2009. I'm definitely down for that.

Back
Top Bottom