NLOTH2 is available (I have GOYB CD)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the band recorded this and they just decided to lay Bono's album version vocal over it. It is interesting....Where can I find the album version? Did the station play it yet?

I think the band recorded this and they just decided to lay Bono's album version vocal over it. It is interesting....Where can I find the album version? Did the station play it yet?

How could this possibly be Bono's vocals from the album version??

I'm a bit confused. Is this for the album version or the alternate version on the "GOYB" single. I'm hoping it's the latter because I don't want to hear anything else from the album until it comes out.

I was confused because people refer to electronic stuff and Eno and other journalists seemed to indicate "NLOTH" would be more of a gradually building traditional song and that the album version had all the experimental, rough stuff.

can someone who has it please upload it to r apidshare or s endspace or ? There are search engines for these webtsites, so people can search for it and download themselves instead of waiting for an email. Would be much more efficient. A torrent would work too

I'm a bit confused. Is this for the album version or the alternate version on the "GOYB" single. I'm hoping it's the latter because I don't want to hear anything else from the album until it comes out.

I was confused because people refer to electronic stuff and Eno and other journalists seemed to indicate "NLOTH" would be more of a gradually building traditional song and that the album version had all the experimental, rough stuff.

This is from the single.

Sorry, I may have confused things.

I have NLOTH2 and used the emails in the original NLOTH request thread to distribute the song to the masses.

I don't think NLOTH (album version) has leaked yet - maybe another hour or so (?) til it gets aired on RTE.

Sorry, I may have confused things.

I have NLOTH2 and used the emails in the original NLOTH request thread to distribute the song to the masses.

I don't think NLOTH (album version) has leaked yet - maybe another hour or so (?) til it gets aired on RTE.
Thanks for all your work, but you may want to edit your first post and paste a link at the start of this thread for the other thread because lots of folks like me are getting confused.

can someone who has it please upload it to r apidshare or s endspace or ? There are search engines for these webtsites, so people can search for it and download themselves instead of waiting for an email. Would be much more efficient. A torrent would work too

anyone read this...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom