NLOTH will leak?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoyOnTheHorizon

Refugee
As i'm not working this Friday i was doing a quick research on EYKIW archives and found out that Bomb leaked on November 6th, and it was released on Nov 22nd... so does anyone think that we might be listening to NLOH by mid-febuary???

I remember back then that one thing i did accordinly... i downloaded all files first, then i recorded a cd and then i listened to the record in a high quality stereo(not pc speakers) as a proper album should. :wink:

Anyway, mid febuary could be a realistic date... fingers crossed! :applaud:

P.s.: just how entertaining is to read some old posts from 04 when people first listened to Bomb...

I damn well hope so. March is too far away.

There have been a handful of albums released in the past 5 years that didn't leak, but it's generally protocol at this point.

I have just corrected the thread title :lol::lol:.
Its very late over here so give me some credit...

And I edited accordingly. :wink: I'm not ALWAYS a clown. This is just a tough question to answer. I assume we'll have something at least a week before the official release date, and perhaps sooner.

And I edited accordingly. :wink: I'm not ALWAYS a clown. This is just a tough question to answer. I assume we'll have something at least a week before the official release date, and perhaps sooner.

You wont believe how i laughed by myself in front of the screen when i read "is it will" in your post (actually i'm still laughing)!! :D:D:D

I'm guessing not more than two weeks before it's supposed to be out, but man I wish it would leak, like, tomorrow. I'd be all over that shit. It's not like they're gonna lose sales from anyone here downloading it...though I must admit I don't think I'm gonna spring for the $100 boxset. Gotta save that money for the tour!

Anyway my biological clock (does this exist in english language?) is already set to a Febuary 15th leak. :wink:

It won't leak. Maybe 3 or 2 days before the official release at most. But I doubt it will leak....:sad:

Vertigo was on the net on Sep 23rd... so if they keep their timing we could get the new single a week from today! :drool:

Why? Most every album comes out at the very least a few days before the official date, if not a few weeks before then.

See, U2 already lost Holiday sales with the delay. Universal won't let this album leak that easy. I guess that it won't leak. Like I said, maybe a few days before like AC/DC's Black Ice, or Guns N' Roses' Chinese Democracy.
But a few weeks before, I doubt it. I think there's no way this will happen, imo.
But let's see what happens

On the other hand, I believe the single will leak very, very soon.

I have it already!

Its called Vertigo! It was played in a croatian radio!

Ooops! Sorry i was trapped in my time machine, i have just came back from a trip to 2004. :wink:

well maybe Edge will lose the CD or whatever

when that happened before, did the album actually leak because of it? didn't nothing surface then?

Some DJ at a prominent radio station will get his hands on a promo copy and leak it. Either that, or someone else will acquire said copy and leak it. That's my prediction.

I don't know if it'll leak. I remember U2.com actually posting it a couple days prior to the official release. I also remember a local radio station having a 'U2 weekend' and playing new songs. I heard Love and Peace or Else for the first time on the radio and I really, really liked it.

Probably.
Universal label was said to have tight security on Bomb and that leaked too.

I have it already!

Its called Vertigo! It was played in a croatian radio!

Ooops! Sorry i was trapped in my time machine, i have just came back from a trip to 2004. :wink:

Was it x2??

Awesome avatar by the way :up: An out-and-out champion cut down in his prime.

:lol: I've really gotta stop bringing up sport in here

If it leaks:

I won't listen. I wan't something geniune in my hand, with a decent case, booklet, printed CD, artwork, cover, and tracklist.

Not counting the first single, I listened to the 30 sec bits off ATYCLB, but only acoustic Sometimes off Bomb.

(this time around, do the U2.com clips count ? I heard those, beach clips didn't reveal anything to me).

Yessssssssssssssss

The single has just leaked guys!!!! :hug::love::love::love::love::love::hug::up:

kidding....in fact not yet but soon i hope :applaud:

All speculation but here's how I see it playing out. . .

- Single out Jan 6 (Why not, it's the First Tuesday in 2009 - the year of U2).
- 1st video for the single releases the following week (1/11-1/17)
- 2nd (alternate) video for first single releases (1/25-1/31)
- Official track lists with 10-30 sec previews drop on U2.com on February 10th
- Album gets streamed in its entirety on U2.com on February 24th (an OFFICIAL leak for thread watchers keeping score)
- Album releases following week (dates vary based on Geo loc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom