NLOTH songwriting credits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oceane

Refugee
Sorry to start yet another new thread (or if this has already been posted somewhere), but I didn't see it mentionned anywhere.

On that link U2 | ‘Linear’ d’Anton Corbijn : les premières photos | Sucking Rock And Roll about Linear, there are details and pictures of the album sleeve and CD, with some interesting info, apparently from the U2tour.de forum:

The equal sign is not on the cover picture per se, but encrusted in the CD box (kind of cool IMO).

Songwriting credits are as follow:

No Line On The Horizon, Moment Of Surrender, FEZ-Being Born, and Cedars Of Lebanon - music : U2, Brian Eno and Danny Lanois, lyrics : Bono.

Magnificent - music : U2, Brian Eno and Danny Lanois, lyrics : Bono and The Edge

Unknown Caller - lyrics and music : U2, Brian Eno and Danny Lanois.

I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight, Get On Your Boots, Stand Up Comedy and Breathe - music : U2, lyrics : Bono.

White As Snow - music : traditionnal, arrangements and lyrics : U2 with Brian Eno and Danny Lanois.

It says that Crazy is the only album track not featured on the film and there are 2 or 3 extra instrumental tracks.

Back
Top Bottom