NLOTH Pre-Order Available On iTUNES

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moiner06

The Fly
As expected, Get On Your Boots is already blacked out. No preview available, and no purchase yet either!

Two bonus Tracks available as well!

One iTunes Exclusive, one Pre-Order Exclusive

Album pre-order is on iTunes

Sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere, but I came across the pre-order on iTunes a few minutes ago. I tried to go ahead and pre-order it, but I got an error. Anyway, there's some interesting information on it. Two bonus tracks, one an iTunes exclusive and the other a Pre-Order Only. It doesn't say what the name of the bonus tracks are.

Also, there's no equal sign on the front cover.

I just searched GOYB on iTunes and got nothing, I don't get the point of this thread. :|

They don't give you the 30 second preview. :( Where's the equals sign?

not working for me. when i tried to preorder it it said "the item you are trying to preorder is no longer available. it may be avail elsewhere in the store" but it isn't

it has the same tracklist as previously announced, with track 12 just called "iTunes Exclusive Track" and track 13 called "Pre-Order Only" and track 14 listed as "Digital Booklet"

Weird titles for songs. I guess U2 is being experimental again. I wonder what Edge's guitars sound like on "Digital Booklet"

one will be the uk bonus track (probably the itunes exclusive, as its only in the us store), the other will prob be an original bside off GOYB

its only in the us store

Oh bummer, i'll just wait till Monday.

Search for No Line On The Horizon.

I think the point is that it's kind of exciting that there are 2 bonus tracks. More tracks = good.

Nah didn't work.

one will be the uk bonus track (probably the itunes exclusive, as its only in the us store), the other will prob be an original bside off GOYB

I'm interesting in hearing the b sides, I hope they'll be good quality ones. :up:

I'm willing to bet that:

12. iTunes exclusive = No Line on the Horizon (Alternate Version) - being the Euro/Asia bonus track
13. Pre-order Only = b-side from the Euro/Asia CD single

It doesn't seem one will be able to just buy the single though. What I see is that GYBO, as well as, the other extra tunes are album only. Maybe they'll fix that before Tuesday or people aren't going to be too happy.

And it is itunes plus.

anyone notice there is no = on iTunes cover?
itunes.png

not working for me. when i tried to preorder it it said "the item you are trying to preorder is no longer available. it may be avail elsewhere in the store" but it isn't

it has the same tracklist as previously announced, with track 12 just called "iTunes Exclusive Track" and track 13 called "Pre-Order Only" and track 14 listed as "Digital Booklet"

Weird titles for songs. I guess U2 is being experimental again. I wonder what Edge's guitars sound like on "Digital Booklet"

It said that for me, too. :( It won't even let me listen to "Get On Your Boots."

Oh well, guess it's back to waiting. :doh:

im sure the equals sign is there. It is so important to the branding. The new U2 logo uses it. It isnt on the box, but is on the digipack. I think they have just made a mistake

The Bonus Track titles are:
1. "iTunes Exclusive"
2. "Pre-Order Only"

Not the best titles but at least they're not too long. We can abbr. track 2 as POO to save time :sexywink:

frensh itunes store is big shit!
no live under brooklyn bridge!
no joshua live paris! (but paris is in france no?)
no GOYB!!!

:mad:

frensh itunes store is big shit!
no live under brooklyn bridge!
no joshua live paris! (but paris is in france no?)
no GOYB!!!

:mad:

Hi french fellow! :wave:
I know what you mean, I can't find anything related to the new album on the french iTunes store... :sad:
I hope that'll change... we'll see on Monday I guess...
(btw, there's no price on the french amazon for the new album, it's like nobody cares for us)

I have to say, I really hate iTunes exclusive tracks...

If these songs aren't available on the physical release of the album or download of the single... I will be pissed.

Just give us one fucking album with the same songs will you! :mad:

Without the = every song on that album will suck. :(

Every single song needs at least one = to be great.

It just isn't the same without =.

Come on, U2 .... err U = 2.

Back
Top Bottom