NLOTH Pre-Order Available On iTUNES

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am told this could take days or even weeks. :ohmy:

Nice. So supposedly this itunes exclusive pre-order song is ONLY available to those who PRE order right? So I wonder if we are still unable to order it as a pre order by the time it's released if they will give it to us. I'm beginning to think I may just forget it, and get the song from Interference as it will surely be shared. I mean I did try :shrug: (to purchase it legit)

Beside that one item, we should get everything else that's in the deluxe itunes edition if we buy the box set right?

I was able to buy the individual single song (from the deluxe page). I wasn't able to preorder the whole thing. I went to the standard version and was able to pre-order the whole thing and get Boots again (my two copies were both 128k and protected). I have removed my preorder for the standard version and made it clear that I want to purchase the deluxe edition. I am being refunded for my purchase of Boots (the song) both times (I have both covers of the single (one is white background - the standard version. and the other, black background - from the deluxe edition).

Yes, it really is just about that one exlusive iTunes only song and that is being offered on both versions at the iTunes store.

So the iTunes exclusive song won't be on the super duper expensive deluxe version that costs 80 bucks?

That's ridiculous...

anyone know why get on your boots is at no20 and no37 in the itunes single chart? is there 2 versions or something?

surely if this was combined they would be in the top 10?

I believe there is a version with a black cover if you buy the deluxe edition, while a version with a white cover comes if you buy the standard edition.

I was able to buy the individual single song (from the deluxe page). I wasn't able to preorder the whole thing. I went to the standard version and was able to pre-order the whole thing and get Boots again (my two copies were both 128k and protected). I have removed my preorder for the standard version and made it clear that I want to purchase the deluxe edition. I am being refunded for my purchase of Boots (the song) both times (I have both covers of the single (one is white background - the standard version. and the other, black background - from the deluxe edition).

Yes, it really is just about that one exlusive iTunes only song and that is being offered on both versions at the iTunes store.

I had the exact same problem as you. They've given me a credit for the extra GOYB, but I can't pre-order either album now, I get a error 2032 for both. I want to pre-order the regular version. I already wrote them again for this latest problem.

I also can't buy the itunes plus version (256kbs) of the song. It looks like the only way I can pay the extra 30 cents is to upgrade all of my songs, which is also a bit frustrating.

I wonder if other bands have these issues with their releases. Maybe I've just never noticed since I don't jump on at 3AM on release date for any other band.

anyone know why get on your boots is at no20 and no37 in the itunes single chart? is there 2 versions or something?

surely if this was combined they would be in the top 10?

Yes, I've been mentioning this in various threads since the song was released as well. It's pretty unfortunate, actually, because so many more people will see the song's available and download it if it cracks the top 10. Does anyone know how to contact iTunes about this?

Yes, I've been mentioning this in various threads since the song was released as well. It's pretty unfortunate, actually, because so many more people will see the song's available and download it if it cracks the top 10. Does anyone know how to contact iTunes about this?

Possibly because

One version comes from people downloading the track by itself and the other is people prebooking the album. Or maybe one is the 128kps mp3 while the other is itunes plus

Sorry to pull this thread off of page 9 :huh: but I received an email from Apple/iTunes about the problem that some of us are having with not being able to order the deluxe edition from itunes. (Error 2032) I asked if they are still not able to allow me to purchase the preorder before it is released does that mean I will not be able to get the preorder itunes bonus song (legally :shifty: ) Their answer is:
Unfortunately they are not going to be able to correct this problem before the release of the album.
Anyways... just thought I'd let you know in case anyone was waiting for them to correct this. :shrug:

I will add that at least their customer service has been :up: I have been dealing with the same representative by email about this and they have always answered each of my emails usually within minutes of my sending them.

Well, I got the problem fixed. What the representative told me is that they resetted my account's password, logged in to it and manually added the album to my preorders for me. In March when it is finally released I'll get the extra tracks. And also, I got a 5 songs credit hehe :) Maybe you could suggest to the representative they do the same for you?

^ Cool. Too bad the representatives don't all have the same solution ideas :doh:. I did get more song credits too :D
Anyways, I already had my daughter order it through her account and since our computers can all share I'll get it from her now. Thanks though, good to know! :up:

^ Cool. Too bad the representatives don't all have the same solution ideas :doh:. I did get more song credits too :D
Anyways, I already had my daughter order it through her account and since our computers can all share I'll get it from her now. Thanks though, good to know! :up:

Yeah, they weren't able to resolve it for me either. I finally had to create a second account, which they told me to create with the same email address, credit card info, etc. to just create a new username. Did get the song credits too though.

Well then as far as Apple/iTunes resolving the SAME problem multiple customers are experiencing... I'm going to give them 5 :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:'s on this one.

Back
Top Bottom