NLOTH on Motorola Phones?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeef690

Acrobat
Translated via Google Translate from Emol.com El sitio de noticias online de Chile

SANTIAGO .- On March 2 U2 launches his latest work "No Line on the Horizon," which will be presented not only in physical form, but this album will be available simultaneously to the public in Latin America built on the latest cell phones from Motorola.

Through an agreement with Universal Music, will offer the brand new album full of U2, plus an exclusive bonus track digital models in EM25, EM28, EM30 and EM35. In addition, consumers will have the video for their first single "Get On Your Boots", ringtones and wallpapers.

"This is the first time that Universal Music is launching an album of U2 mobile throughout Latin America, with its simultaneous worldwide launch," said Loredana Mariotto, Director of Marketing at Motorola Mobile Devices in Latin America.

For this release, the manufacturer conducted an extensive campaign cell, including shares in TV, Internet, point of sale and other special events.

"No Line on the Horizon" is the 12th album of the band and was recorded during 2008 in places such as Morocco, Dublin, New York and London. The band, which is formed by Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen Jr, and sold over 140 million albums worldwide since its formation in 1976.

Fuck it. I am NOT going to drive to BRAZIL to get that bonus track.

At least... I don't think I will...

But, most importantly, this kinda guarantees a Latin American tour leg.

I live in Brazil and I was thinking to change my cell phone... hahaha.

By the way, I think that this bonus track could be Every Breaking Wave or the song from Linear.

In other hand, I simply hate this agreements with cell phones companys or retail stores (Bestbuy, WallMart, Starbucks, etc)... it's just take the charm of the whole thing, but that's no way out... it's the modern times, but I really hope that U2 could stay away from all that shit.

There will be a video clip as an advert on TV, it was made with real fans of Brazil and Argentina and was shot on Buenos Aires. They kept contact with all fan sites asking for U2 Real Fans who had nice histories about the band.

Back
Top Bottom