NLOTH live b-sides

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

santiago

Acrobat
I have to say, that despite it being a bit annoying that NLOTH has not produced great b-sides (apart from NLOTH alternate, which is cool), I am liking more and more the live Breathe and the live Magnificent from the Somerville theatre included in the IGCIIDGCT and Magnificent singles.

I can't recall the broadcast sounding that great, although I remember that in some interview the band said that it was at this concert that they knew the new songs would work well live.

In the credits it says they were mixed by Cenzo Townsend, who did a lot of mixing on the album, so they may have been remixed for the singles after the broadcast.

In any case, they are great, a recommended listen if they have passed you by

I was right down at the stage front for this show, about 6 feet below Edge!

Yes, every song worked well live that night, and Magnificent and Breathe were by far the highlights!

I am glad that U2 decided to put this out on released singles.

hey, sorry to post this but could someone send a link to me for download it....casco69@hotmail.com. I would really appreciate it!

Scratch that...I already have those two from a recording off the internet from the Somerville Theater concert...and don't need the Magnificent single...already have it on the album...and don't need Crazy either...so I guess I've heard the "B-sides."

Back
Top Bottom