next U2 tour will be their final

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lorenzo

Babyface
I read in another forum that the coming (?) U2 tour might be their final because of Bono's voice problems... does anyone know the degree of truth in this rumour??

I agree his voice (and Larry's wrists) are the biggest medical risks to U2's career but if last tour was anything to go by I think we're safe for a few more years.

Did they specify - what kind of problems ?

After Vertigo tours first four legshis Voice was in good shape. They only rest in seven months to 5th leg and between that thy where alot in the studio and recording... So no his voice is not to worrie about. He use more vocal techniques then ever now.

There are alot of singers who is in 50-80 years old and still sings very good.

The biggest problem is Larrys...

Why are people saying something like that. Bono's voice is in fine shape, the last tour was great. If anything, it's his back that might be giving him problems. On the other hand, they won't be touring forever. I hope they won't turn into the Rolling Stones.

I still think that if Bono's voice got worse he will still do the touring, Popmart and Elevation tour was an example for that. There isnt many singers who can imagine to tour and stand in front om 50 000 people with voice problems like Bono did on Popmart tour.

Last edited:
These threads are funny...

I read this will be their last tour because Edge is going to play every night while actually being lit on fire.

U2girl said:
I agree his voice (and Larry's wrists) are the biggest medical risks to U2's career but if last tour was anything to go by I think we're safe for a few more years.

Did they specify - what kind of problems ?

Larry should stop masturbating so much.

I hate when threads got unserious, but well I think its to late for it to be serious again...

Oh Look! Here is Bono's new character for the new tour:
(Why a frog? Because a frog eats The Fly)

KermitWeb.jpg

Last edited:
lorenzo said:
I read in another forum that the coming (?) U2 tour might be their final because of Bono's voice problems... does anyone know the degree of truth in this rumour??

Whoever wrote this … it is just bla, bla, bla. The only thing we reall know is, that their next tour – whenever it might happen – will be THEIR NEXT TOUR!

U2isthebest said:

He's back on the sauce?:(

He never said he was drinking. He just said he had a "hangover". :shrug:

(My theory: the solo tour finally caught on and he's too busy for the band :shh: )

LemonMelon said:

He never said he was drinking. He just said he had a "hangover". :shrug:

(My theory: the solo tour finally caught on and he's too busy for the band :shh: )

Actually, he's starting a new band fronted by Naomi Campbell. Claudia Schiffer will be on drums and Kate Moss will be on guitar.

I suggest a helmet if you're in the front row. You want to be protected from Naomi's line of fire.:yikes:

U2isthebest said:

Actually, he's starting a new band fronted by Naomi Campbell. Claudia Schiffer will be on drums and Kate Moss will be on guitar.

I suggest a helmet if you're in the front row. You want to be protected from Naomi's line of fire.:yikes:

Any room for Hugh Laurie in that star-studded supergroup? :wink:

it better not be their last tour :grumpy:
But seriously I dont think we have anything to worry about with bonos voice. If its in such bad shape then how come hes taking on other projects such as across the universe?
anyway back to the other ridiculous rumors :)

Back
Top Bottom