next U2 tour will be their final

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ElectricalVoice said:
The only news here for me, is that Bono has voice problems.

You knew about the penguins----and didn't do anything about it???!?!? :tsk:

The Boy Tour was U2's last. Geez, don't you people keep up with the news?

People worried that the previous tour would be their last one...and the one before that...and maybe even the one before that.

Who knows? :shrug:

U2isthebest said:

Oh, right! I'm so stupid!:banghead:

That was right after they released their last single, "Street Missions":rockon:

I'm glad Dik Evans replaced Bono for that one. Street Mission wouldn't have been a #1 hit if that hack Bono had sung it rather than the masterful Dik Evans.

Axver said:

I'm glad Dik Evans replaced Bono for that one. Street Mission wouldn't have been a #1 hit if that hack Bono had sung it rather than the masterful Dik Evans.

I've heard some rumors that they may be kicking Dik out of the band soon. :tsk: What garbage.

Bono sang Lucianno Pavoratti's part when they performed Miss Sarejevo on the Vertigo Tour. Believe me, his voice is NOT gone!!!

Peterrrrr said:
I hate when threads got unserious, but well I think its to late for it to be serious again...

Oh Look! Here is Bono's new character for the new tour:
(Why a frog? Because a frog eats The Fly)

KermitWeb.jpg

In other news, U2 will have to postpone their next last-ever-tour because Bono's recovery from his breast enhancement surgery has been longer than anticipated.

It's a joke referencing a comment someone made about something bad happening in New York recently, and their having a reaction of "Oh my god, is Bono okay?"

It's just a recurring joke that pops up on the board from time to time.

corianderstem said:
It's a joke referencing a comment someone made about something bad happening in New York recently, and their having a reaction of "Oh my god, is Bono okay?"

It's just a recurring joke that pops up on the board from time to time.

It pwns life. I use it every chance I get.:drool:

Back
Top Bottom