New video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THE TROUBLES!!! :love:

I think they have that wrong as Every breaking wave is the new single.

HOWEVER, it would not be unprecedented for them to release EBW in the US and another song to the rest of the world ala stuck in a moment and walk on.

Now that would be cool!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

https://twitter.com/nlred1/status/545202101006385152
B5DyZr9IMAApLoR.jpg

B5DyaqeIEAAbif-.jpg

Yeah, looks like Troubles, literally :lol:

Great find :up: I suppose the band wasn't there (Bono wouldn't be there right now anyway)?

Where do new u2 videos get played on tv now these days?

The last time i saw a new u2 single on the video channels was boots

There's some speculation and discussion going on whether the video is for Raised by Wolves or The Trouble. I don't think there's any confirmation yet, but I just read on Twitter that it is directed by Aiofe McArdle and is shot in New Lodge, Belfast.

Why do they continue to ignore California as worthy of a youtube video/single? If it's Raised By Wolves I'm all for it but the troubles?!

It's just the second single. I'm sure there will be three or maybe four this time. California will get its chance, and probably more likely in the summer time.

California should be the single leading to the tour.
In May they're playing in San José and Los Angeles.
Expect it around April, when Bono can actually APPEAR in the video.

I hope it becomes a hit, and that they start the show with it

Why do they continue to ignore California as worthy of a youtube video/single? If it's Raised By Wolves I'm all for it but the troubles?!

California is a good song(don't ask headache his thought though). However, The Troubles is true single material and has a better chance of breaking out than California.

The Troubles is at the bottom of songs from this album but even I can say it would make a great single if promoted right. Interesting that they are going with a "war" theme as opposed to "domestic abuse", which is what I thought the song was about.

I'm excited either way.

California is a good song(don't ask headache his thought though). However, The Troubles is true single material and has a better chance of breaking out than California.

The Troubles is at the bottom of songs from this album but even I can say it would make a great single if promoted right. Interesting that they are going with a "war" theme as opposed to "domestic abuse", which is what I thought the song was about.

I'm excited either way.

The Troubles is the best U2 song since Please.

The Troubles is the best U2 song since Please.

Please never hit it with me. Lyrically it's a solid song, perhaps the best on POP but sonically it falls flat for me.

Now the Strings single version hits a home run sonically!

Back
Top Bottom