New video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm just happy they are out doing something and maybe Bono is healing up faster then expected.

Likely this video will be for The Troubles I can't see it being anything else considering where it is being filmed.

Every Breaking Wave is just now getting its shot on U.S. radio, so it would be a little strange for them to be shooting a video for a different song. With that said, the video certainly looks like scenes for Raised by Wolves or The Troubles. Maybe they are doing a different single for Europe. Neither of those songs would do anything on U.S. radio. And as the article about iHeart said, Every Breaking Wave is the next U.S. single.

Yes, but as others have said, civil war can be used as imagery for an abusive relationship.

Now that would be an interesting concept.

Based on the picture, it looks like they are putting some effort into this video as opposed to anything since ATYCLB(save for electrical storm maybe).

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Raised by Wolves.

The overrated Troubles can take a seat to more worthy single material.

It is definitely rated very high here on Interference. In the thread that I asked people here to rate the album and songs, this was the highest rated song I think(or one of).

It's a unique U2 song for me in that it has a lot of elements I really like and lyrically it's pretty strong but it just doesn't do it for me. With that said, it would make a great single because this is the rare instance ;) where I know my tastes are not aligned with the masses.

B5EVonSCUAAQ_sg.jpg

B5EVoIvCYAAvavB.jpg

https://twitter.com/irish_news

I think these are the leaked photos from Bono's dramatic bike accident.

Every Breaking Wave is just now getting its shot on U.S. radio, so it would be a little strange for them to be shooting a video for a different song. With that said, the video certainly looks like scenes for Raised by Wolves or The Troubles. Maybe they are doing a different single for Europe. Neither of those songs would do anything on U.S. radio. And as the article about iHeart said, Every Breaking Wave is the next U.S. single.

It could be for the third single. I think EBW is also the next single in Europe, it has been promoted heavily here. As for the new video, I'm fine with both Troubles and Wolves, both great songs, and yes, The Troubles has a double meaning, that would fit the images here.

lets not forget that U2 already had a big blockbuster video shoot on the streets of Ireland... that nobody's seen, and very likely could have not been a U2 video shoot at all.
Wait. Are you saying that the bridge video may not have been U2? :shock:

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Now that would be an interesting concept.

Based on the picture, it looks like they are putting some effort into this video as opposed to anything since ATYCLB(save for electrical storm maybe).

See Get On Your boots, one of the best U2 videos ever, also Vertigo is remarkable and Ordinary love is nice in its simplicity. Windows In The Skies is awesome, too.

"Breaking Waves" ... :hmm: A hint at the EBW video or just a distraction? Hard to believe these scenes are for a EBW video considering what the song is about and what the lyrics mean to Bono. But who knows?

Back
Top Bottom