New U2 magazine covers - UK/Ireland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

macawaca

War Child
U2 are set to appear on the Jonathon Ross show on Friday 27th February according to the Guardian newspaper. They will also appear on the cover of the next NME magazine out next Wednesday 18th February in UK/Ireland, with a full interview on the making of No Line. (as previosuly mentioned also on the cover of the Observor's Music Monthly magazine this Sunday 15th February).

Awesome!! Will be snapping these up. As well, I think its safe to assume that Q's review will be in the upcoming edition at the end of this month.

Hmm...if that's the case, maybe someone can get them and post them here?

U2 are set to appear on the Jonathon Ross show on Friday 27th February according to the Guardian newspaper. They will also appear on the cover of the next NME magazine out next Wednesday 18th February in UK/Ireland, with a full interview on the making of No Line. (as previosuly mentioned also on the cover of the Observor's Music Monthly magazine this Sunday 15th February).

Cool! :hyper:

last time they were interviewed and did 3 songs.. which is pretty unusual for Ross (i.e. 3 songs).

last time they were interviewed and did 3 songs.. which is pretty unusual for Ross (i.e. 3 songs).
Yeah, but on that occasion they were one of the three guests he chats with. Despite no interview this time I reckon they'll get to play at least two songs (one new, one old). They are U2 after all.

The Ross format is he interviews three guests and another (i.e. a band) plays out the show. So I guess U2 will be performing but no interview.

That would be a shame bc last time they were on they got an interview and played 2/3 songs I think. I suppose it depends how long the interviews are :hmm:

yeah,but there were only 2 other guests besides U2.

2 weeks ago they had Eddie Izzard, Glenn Close, William Shatner, Lily Allen.
4 guests but Ross did a short chat with Lily before she sang (only 1 song)

I'm sure U2 will get some more time or maybe they will change the lineup.
Or maybe pre-record.

Next week he'll have Mickey Rourke, and I know for a fact that was recorded last week (after the Bafta's)

The three guests have already been announced, not enough time in the show for four (if they want to do more than one song)

But as said above there where 3 guests last week but he still had a little chat to Lilly Allen, i really dont think he would pass up the chance to interview the band, unless the band dont want to be interviewed and already have an exclusive set up with someone else.

Fantastic news but I think Ross would be missing a trick by not interviewing them. This is not Lee Evans or Gordon Ramsay (who he has on frequently) this is one of the most successful acts on the planet, they don't stop by often, so seize the opportunity I say.

They were pretty funny last time and Bono's always got some interesting things to say, plus that version of SYCMIOYO they did is still one of my all-time favourite renditions.

Fanastic news but I think Ross would be missing a trick by not interviewing them. This is not Lee Evans or Gordon Ramsay (who he has on frequently) this is one of the most successful acts on the planet, they don't stop by often, so seize the opportunity I say.

They were pretty funny last time and Bono's always got some interesting things to say, plus that version of SYCMIOYO they did is still one of my all-time favourite renditions.

Agreed, and did he have Attenborough on recently too? I think it would be a real shame if they weren't interviewed.

Back
Top Bottom