New U2 album SOI what do you think

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ill have to check twitter and get back with you.

on a somewhat unrelated note, will you marry me? (this question is for anyone btw?)

or maybe we can just go to prom.

when someone said "garrison you've got a face for twitter" they weren't kidding

The question is, what percent of people on Twitter would know the movie that your "face" was in? Even though it is a great "classic" movie, I would say 40% tops. Although movies do seem to pull in more diverse groups(age/religion/gender/race) than music.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'm pretty pissed. I got McDonald's breakfast yesterday and they threw in an extra hash brown for free. I felt like my human rights were violated.

I was so pissed that I took it out on my iPhone in a fit of range....and now it's bent! What do I do?

I hated it ever since it showed up free in my Itunes library. Who does Bono (that fat Irish tax evading hypocritical liberal loving conservative loving sunglass wearing blowhard), thinks he is giving me something for free that I didn't want - I hated the album without even listening to it. Then I had to DELETE it??? I mean that would take me minutes to do, wtf? I hate these first world problems like this, I MEAN, forget about the Middle East and the rise of ISIS, forget about the Ebola problem that could become a world pandemic or how the US economy is still in a rut with millions of people still out of work and a congress and senate that could really give a shit. How this country has been without a real leader in 14 years.... yep this fucking album is the worst thing that could happen right now.

The question is, what percent of people on Twitter would know the movie that your "face" was in? Even though it is a great "classic" movie, I would say 40% tops. Although movies do seem to pull in more diverse groups(age/religion/gender/race) than music.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

If i wasn't so old i might go onto twitter and find out for you.

I'm pretty pissed. I got McDonald's breakfast yesterday and they threw in an extra hash brown for free. I felt like my human rights were violated.

Yeah like wise! I got a bonus cheque from my work in the mail once! I felt so freaking violated! How dare they send me free money to my mail! Wait how do they know where I live? This is utter invasion of privacy! Grrrr

Songs of Innocence sounds so 'pop' and 'over produced' it's 'U2 by numbers'! I can't stand the opening of (pick a song) it totally reminds me of another U2 song I love, so naturally I hate this new song.

On the other hand this is the 'freshest', most 'cohesive' U2 album in years. U2 has found a 'new' sound and working w/(whomever) has added years to their career!

Kudos to U2 for a great album, "F" them for giving it away, screw them making it accessible, and thank God they got 'dark' on the second side...BEST/WORST album of U2's career!!!

I hate U2. All they sing about is starving children and how great they are.

The new album's not bad though. If I didn't hate U2 so much I might buy it. But since they gave it to me for free, screw them. They have too much money.

Here's my review of U2's newest album:

U2 Songs of Innocence Review

Bono and company paired up with Apple to deliver their newest album, Songs of Innocence, to 500 million iTunes users. While some fans may rejoice after waiting five years for the new music, many users are angered with their private iTunes library being invaded. And yet many still do not know how to remove this "U2 virus". Has the "world's biggest band" lost touch with the masses with their latest aggressive marketing onslaught?

As for the songs, while they do sound fresh and youthful, it's not The Joshua Tree or Achtung Baby that fans have longed for.

Am I doing it right?

I heard somebody didn't like the new album. Is Bono ok?

Back
Top Bottom