New Song: The Cedars of Lebanon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, no! This is terrible! Now all U2 haters will start calling U2 "treehuggers". We have to stop this! :doh:

Oh, no! This is terrible! Now all U2 haters will start calling U2 "treehuggers". We have to stop this! :doh:

And how exactly are you planning to stop this, may I ask? And who gives a shit about what U2 haters think??? Do you actually care? Amazing how we jump to conclusions here with only a song title! :crack:

And how exactly are you planning to stop this, may I ask? And who gives a shit about what U2 haters think??? Do you actually care? Amazing how we jump to conclusions here with only a song title! :crack:

Yes I agree c'mon people you know how stupid it sounds like when one says oh no i hate this song blah blah blah with only having read the title and not heard the song??? How can one possibly make a judgement on a song when you never even heard it? Like mentioned before the song could be called scrambled eggs and yet be the best song out there!!!!

I guess a lot of people in here don't believe in the saying "don't judge a book by its cover".

Ah well I really don't care if people think it will be the best U2 song or the worst U2 song because until I actually hear the song I can't say if it is a good song or bad song based on its title.

Yes I agree c'mon people you know how stupid it sounds like when one says oh no i hate this song blah blah blah with only having read the title and not heard the song??? How can one possibly make a judgement on a song when you never even heard it? Like mentioned before the song could be called scrambled eggs and yet be the best song out there!!!!

I guess a lot of people in here don't believe in the saying "don't judge a book by its cover".

Ah well I really don't care if people think it will be the best U2 song or the worst U2 song because until I actually hear the song I can't say if it is a good song or bad song based on its title.

umm..I don't think anyone's saying the song is going to suck based on the title...if someone doesn't like a title, that's fine...it's just a title...it has nothing to do with the quality of a song.

It's the sound of four old men planting a tree.
bonojapan16bz4.jpg

:bono:: What did you just call me?! :mad:

Cedars of Lebanon will clearly be the worst song of all time. I have deduced this from the song title.

/Thread

And, in line with this post, I declare that anyone with "easy" misspelled in their Interference moniker will clearly make the worst posts of all time. I have deduced this from their names. And I am unanimous in this. :applaud:

And, in line with this post, I declare that anyone with "easy" misspelled in their Interference moniker will clearly make the worst posts of all time. I have deduced this from their names. And I am unanimous in this. :applaud:
Either a) you don't understand sarcasm, or b), you do, and this is just a poor attempt at humour.

That's humour with a 'u', the way it's meant to be spelled. And that's spelled, not spelt, because spelt is not a word.

:heart:

Either a) you don't understand sarcasm, or b), you do, and this is just a poor attempt at humour.

That's humour with a 'u', the way it's meant to be spelled. And that's spelled, not spelt, because spelt is not a word.

:heart:

Yes it is

I have some flour made from it in my freezer

OooOO, evaluation time for u2. Maybe we will get some quotes from the band in the coming weeks.

Not to harsh anyone's buzz, but technically speaking, isn't any band that's still rehearsing "listening to a rough mix" of the album?

:hmm:

Not sure what you mean by still rehearsing but listening to a rough mix of the album is to me different from listening to rough mixes of the songs. To me it means they are playing with running order as well as possibly doing the final tweaking on the songs. It's a definite indication that they are in the wrapping up phase as they are now talking about the album rather than just songs.

Dana

Not to harsh anyone's buzz, but technically speaking, isn't any band that's still rehearsing "listening to a rough mix" of the album?

:hmm:

well I get the impression from "listening to a rough mix" that they are actually listening to something in playback, and not just rehearsing the songs...obviously they've been playing all the songs they listened to on that Friday but listening on playback is what I got from that article

also listening to a rough mix indicates to me what type of production things they'd like added where as well as track listing, etc.

Back
Top Bottom