New Song: The Cedars of Lebanon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
girls-emo-haircut.jpg

Honest question: is that a man, or a woman? Possibly a transsexual...?

What is terrible in my opinion...was trying to get a few friends to go see Coldplay a few weeks ago and they said "That's the band U2 sounds like??". :mad::mad::mad:

did anyone see that Cedars of Lebanon is also a movie that's currently in development?

eventidefields.com

Interesting coincidence since I've never heard of that before and now it's potentially both a movie and a song (albeit unrelated).

It's kinda like when you become aware of a car make/model and then notice them everywhere.

I looked that name up earlier and that's not the only thing I've found with the same title.
Paintings, hospitals, restaurants, organisations and so on. The following passage from The Bible seemed interesting, even for an atheist as myself.

Psalm 92:
12 The righteous will flourish like a palm tree,
they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon;

13 planted in the house of the Lord,
they will flourish in the courts of our God.

14 They will still bear fruit in old age,
they will stay fresh and green,

15 proclaiming, "The Lord is upright;
he is my Rock, and there is no wickedness in him."

Umm maybe the new song will be in the sound track of the new movie?:hmm:

did anyone see that Cedars of Lebanon is also a movie that's currently in development?

eventidefields.com

Interesting coincidence since I've never heard of that before and now it's potentially both a movie and a song (albeit unrelated).

It's kinda like when you become aware of a car make/model and then notice them everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom