New singles collector's boxes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any chance i'll receive it here in Brazil????

Last year i applyied for Shell/Ferrari F1 stickers and they mailed me. So i have hope...

And it will be the first 4000 or there will be a ramdom pick?

Is this 7" vinyl singles or CD singles? The e-mail makes it sound like 7" vinyl but the artwork on that box has the "Compact Disc" logo.

Let me get this straight, you started a new thread linking to another thread you started?

LOL! Is that really what just happened? If so, that's priceless. I may do that as a joke one day when everyone's nerves aren't so frayed.

I'll ask again... is this box set for 7" vinyl or CD singles? The U2 e-mail says vinyl, the box artwork says CD.

I don't think we'll get the discs... it's only a boxset to hold the upcoming singles...
Oh. Oh, well, free stuff is free stuff. Discs or no discs, it shall be displayed prominently. :D

I'll ask again... is this box set for 7" vinyl or CD singles? The U2 e-mail says vinyl, the box artwork says CD.
I have no idea, but I've got my fingers crossed for vinyl. (Of course, since vinyl is bigger than CD, if it were vinyl-sized, it could technically hold either...)

I'll be very surprised if anyone outside the UK/Ireland gets one of these. They gave these away only in the Uk/Ireland for the HTDAAB singles also. It's Universal UK that is promoting this.

But then, why the country option? :shrug:

Most of those forms are probably pretty standard and include all of the countries regardless. Like I said, I'll be pretty surprised if anyone outside the UK/Ireland receive anything.

I did sign up last night, but am not holding out hope that I'll get anything.

Let me get this straight, you started a new thread linking to another thread you started?

Yes. What are you, the Internet police?

The two threads were intended to cover 2 subjects. 1 was the gift set, the other was the snippet of news from the gift set article which implied 4 singles from NLOTH. I included a link because I didn't want to be asked "what's your source". BFD.

Back
Top Bottom