New release date? / NLOTH Release Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This may have already been posted, but it's probably been lost a few pages in:

Australian iTunes has the release date at 28 Feb, with a preorder available (finally!).

NLOTH II is listed as being part of the album, and there is a bonus preorder track.

Funnily, Crazy Tonight has its artist listed as "Unknown".

This may have already been posted, but it's probably been lost a few pages in:

Australian iTunes has the release date at 28 Feb, with a preorder available (finally!).

NLOTH II is listed as being part of the album, and there is a bonus preorder track.

Funnily, Crazy Tonight has its artist listed as "Unknown".

Yeah. The artist is unknown on every track (or it was last ngiht) of the delux edition

Australian release of NLOTH 27th?

Hey guys!

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, and if so move/merge/close etc.

My girlfriend just saw an ad on the tv saying that the new U2 album is out this friday (27th).

Is this accurate?

Chris

Yeah, Australia has a habit of getting albums early.

And I'm not doing too badly! Yourself? It's been a while since that night we got drenched watching U2 rehearse.

It might be only the regular edition that comes out on the 27th. Sites such as JB are saying March 3 or later for the other editions.

Yeah, Australia has a habit of getting albums early.

And I'm not doing too badly! Yourself? It's been a while since that night we got drenched watching U2 rehearse.

Yeah true. i guess i assumed that because there wasnt really much announced on the topic that we were getting it at the same time as england.

im good also mate! yeah that was quite a night hey?

use msn? reavesy@hotmail.com

It might be only the regular edition that comes out on the 27th. Sites such as JB are saying March 3 or later for the other editions.

I think that's because the deluxe edition is an import. Not 100% sure though.

(Plus it's far cheaper if you order it in from Amazon UK. May take some time to get here, but if you're willing to be patient, it'll save you over a third of the price.)

Yeah true. i guess i assumed that because there wasnt really much announced on the topic that we were getting it at the same time as england.

im good also mate! yeah that was quite a night hey?

use msn? reavesy@hotmail.com

Japan gets it first on the 25th, then Ireland and Australia on the 27th. Not too shabby. Though it doesn't matter for me, since I'm only getting the deluxe edition from the aforementioned Amazon UK.

Man what a night. Good memories. It's still the most memorable version of WOWY I've heard live, with all that lightning around making it really eerie.

And no, I don't use MSN, but I'm always around these parts!

Some are waiting in line already. :lol:

Two hardcore U2 fans have started queuing for the band's new album - which will not hit the shelves until midnight on Thursday.

Vincent Kearns and Martin Shanahan have set up camp outside HMV on Dublin's Grafton Street in anticipation of the long-awaited release of No Line On The Horizon.

The two men put their personal lives on hold every time a U2 album or concert ticket goes on sale in the Irish capital. This time Mr Kearns has even got a family member on standby in case his 20-year-old daughter Caroline goes into labour three weeks early.

The Press Association: U2 fans start queue for new album

Back
Top Bottom