New Edge RTE interview, discusses the new album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shoot, I'm sorry I didn't look at the dates to see that Mulfeld was reply to comment from April. I was just have paid attention to the fact that he had 5 posts in a row. :doh:

Dana

No, Mulfeld was the one bumping this topic today just to add 10 single posts to write some negative stuff about Bono. Sometimes I think people are getting symptoms of withdrawal when they're unable to say something negative for a certain period of time. Most of this stuff doesn't have anything to do with the new music.

Well it wasn't the first post, which was to introduce the topic. If it's off-topic, why are you and others then responding to it or bashing me? Surely that's off-topic.

whoa there...when was I "bashing" you?? :huh:

No, Mulfeld was the one bumping this topic today just to add 10 single posts to write some negative stuff about Bono. Sometimes I think people are getting symptoms of withdrawal when they're unable to say something negative for a certain period of time. Most of this stuff doesn't have anything to do with the new music.

:lol:

haha. way to bump a 4 month old thread to continue on with arguing.

I had forgotten about this thread and hadn't read any of those comments, and felt I should respond to them.
whoa there...when was I "bashing" you?? :huh:

:lol:
Well, your tone is not a friendly or understanding one, and you said I purposefully went off course to bash Bono, as if no criticism is allowed. It's true I veered a bit off-topic, but your and others' comments seem to take so personally any rightful criticism of Bono, but you see no trouble in ganging up on a member of the forum, when it should be the other way around.

I didn't make the claims I did as an excuse to say mean things about Bono because "I just don't like him" or anything. I'm upset with him for those very things. They weren't excuses, but the very reasons.

And still, the main topic holds, which was that Edge had some news about the album. You can discuss that if you like.

I don't know why you still get so bent out of shape over Bono's hype or why you think this is some recent development. Bono has always, from the very beginning made big bold over the top statements about their work. He has also explained repeatedly why he does this. One reason is to psyche the band themselves up about what they are doing much like the typical sports team rah, rah, type thing. The other reason is quite literally to stir shit up. He really doesn't care if you believe him or not and frankly he isn't really trying to be realistic about what is going on. If you've followed Bono for any length of time you should know that by now.

Back in 2000 when Bono made the comment about applying for the best band in the world job that had the press going crazy one reporter interviewing Bono started off in a kind of aggressive way with challenging Bono on this, and you could see he was convinced that Bono was some egotistical asshole, Bono kind of leaned forward like he was going to continue on with the typical hype but he suddenly changed tactics, relaxed back into a very cool slouch and with a wicked grin said, "Well, it got you talking about it, didn't it?" The guy had no comeback at all for that and conceding Bono's point went on to do a fairly well balanced interview that focused on the music. The point is that Bono's hype has always served a particular purpose and that purpose has never been straightforward information on the work. This has been consistant pretty much throughout their career, not just on the last two albums.

As for the political stuff Bono has never supported Bush's position on the war and has always stated his own position quite clearly when asked but he has also refused to jump on the demonization bandwagon which is why he is generous enough to say nice things about them as people while still saying he feels their approach was wrong. The problem is not with them as people it is with their ideology and there are just as many left wing ideologs as there are right wing ones but they are not evil people. One of the big problems with our politics here in America is that we can no longer disagree without personally attacking and demonizing our opponents and I admire Bono for doing his best not to be drawn in to that trap. He makes these positive statements when the journalists are pushing him to join in on the Bush bashing. He has stated unequivocally that the issue he wants to work on for the rest of his life is the issue of extreme poverty and disease and that he will not take sides in that fight because it is not a left or right issue. It is unfair to expect Bono to get involved in antiwar protests and such. You're issues with Bono in regards to the Israeli/Palestinian conflict are much the same as the IRA's issue with Bono over Northern Ireland. You want him to take sides when what he wants is to get both sides to stop killing each other. Bono has the same views towards activism that he has always had. He is more interested in getting to the root cause of the problem which is the hardening of the heart. He's been preaching love for his entire career and what he's been able to accomplish in the last 9 years is astounding. There are a hell of a lot of people whose lives have been saved because of Bono's willingness to not hate people who hold opposing views to his. It is beyond churlish to criticize him for that. Whether you think he has compromised his art or not is your problem but Bono seems to be quite happy with the choices he has made and has said on more than one occasion that those accomplishments are much more important than whether he looks cool or is somehow 'authentic'. Bono's image as an artist is not more important to him than peoples lives.

Dana
I actually disagree with you on both cases. I used to believe Bono's excuse for talking that way, but I realize I was just making excuses for his questionable behavior. It's unnecessary. It's disingenuous for an artist to talk like that just to stir up controversy when U2 gets all the headlines all the time. Only Oasis would stoop so low; U2 are better than that. It's cynical and unbecoming, and invites the kind of upset that I feel toward him these days. I disagree that U2 have always acted the same. There are elements of this behavior throughout their career, but Bono comes off as much more thoughtful in interviews -- such as this one:
YouTube - Bono & Larry Interview (part 1/4)
-- than nowadays.

Don't get me wrong. I love U2 like Bono used to love America. I hope for something better, for the better side to prevail, for Bono to stop being so egocentric and phony and sucking up to those with power and making excuses for the Bush administration.

Secondly, on politics, Bono usually took up quite clear positions in the past. He was unequivocally against American neocolonialism disguised as anti-communism toward Latin America; he was against Pinochet; he was vocally against the IRA and I don't recall any criticism of the Ulster Unionists (though I could be wrong). He was viscerally against Reagan's vision for America and the poverty he'd see in American cities like Los Angeles. Now, not one word about what the Bush administration has done to the victims of Katrina. Not one word about the brutal attack on the environment and the poor (especially the black underclass that Bono has always stood behind) by this administration. This is record-breaking stuff, folks. This isn't just any old president, especially adjusting for income and changing morality. The gay bashing in 2004 was just so cynical and calculated. At least Reagan honestly believed some of what he preached, even if he was delusional. Adjusting for life's opportunities, Bush is the most evil man around.

I think in his heart Bono's against these things still, but has silenced himself to get moneys for Africa. The problem is he went over the line in saying Blair and especially Bush, Karl Rove, Condie Rice and Cheney were well-intentioned toward the Middle East, when the record doesn't show that at all. These people created and exploited a climate of fear and intolerance to run over decent statesmen who tried to persuade them -- to arrive at reasonable compromise, such as many in the UN and many fine politicians in American, the UK (Robin Cook) and many in the world. Bono is simply lying through his teeth in making apologies for the Bush administration or he's really been seduced by the idea of being loved by anyone. That's not just the issue of Africa at work, it's egocentrism -- the ugly side of wanting to be loved by everyone. It's in many politicians and Bono's a politician. He's lost his ability to speak the truth on contraversial subjects, and he needs to get therapy and get it back.

What the Bush administration did is far worse than the criminals that Bono has insisted be seen as cruel -- such as Pinochet and Reagan and even Bush senior. I disagreed with them at the time because I believed American propaganda and I was a kid, but U2 was right to criticize the hypocrisy of the Gulf War and the cruelty. Fastforward to 2001, and Bono's all gung ho on the Tonight Show about how Afghanistan is the unequivocally right kind of war. What about all those people in Guantanamo and secret prisons, being tortured. It's not okay if Pinochet does it and he has to be brought to justice, but Bush is a well-intentioned guy and the American left (like Rolling Stone) have got it wrong?

I'm sorry, but Bono is wrong, factually and morally for trying to halt the severe rethinking and soul-searching America has to do to avoid this kind of thing happening again and to bring these people to justice. It's one thing to stay quiet, it's another thing to defend murderers and exploitative capitalists like these who are/will be millionaires and live lives of luxury in 2009 and beyond. It's intolerable, and Bono's wrong to encourage tolerance of such people.

And to those of you who don't like the topic, too bad. I don't care if the thread is moved or whatever, but don't pretend that the problem is my being off-topic because the essence of U2 was being off-topic for bringing politics into art. I didn't intend for the thread to go this way. I just reacted and (it's true) vented, but I really like the way people like rihannsu intelligently debate me. Even if we so often disagree, it's never rude or ugly, and she makes me rethink what I'm saying.

So, we can get back on topic, if you'd like:

I liked the way The Edge spoke in the interview. It was nice and quiet and not trying to encourage people to think it was going to be the greatest. However, some posters have made worthwhile points about Edge doing the same in the past; I hadn't known he'd talked that way. Either way, I liked the way he talked this time, and I hope and think it can bode very well.

mmm....thanks for that interview, Muldfeld, I had forgotten about this one...I'm going to go watch the other parts...I love some of these earlier interviews...U2 interviews are always so interesting for some reason haha

mmm....thanks for that interview, Muldfeld, I had forgotten about this one...I'm going to go watch the other parts...I love some of these earlier interviews...U2 interviews are always so interesting for some reason haha

No problem; there's a ton on youtube. I wish they'd be released on DVD. Now, THAT should be an extra on those deluxe concert DVDs. I would have loved to see the K Mart interview and performance on the Popmart DVD. I mean, why not have a 3rd disc of all interviews!

Just search "U2 interview" and you'll find some great stuff. I haven't watched it all. I was just a kid at the time, so it's surprising to see all this.

You know, I was in Latin American politics class a few years ago, when my professor mentions "The Mothers of the Disappeared" in Argentina and other places, and I only then realized what U2 was talking about! All that time, I thought it was a song about middle class mothers whose children are abducted (by child molestors or something). It's only from interviews that I found out that Bullet was about Latin America. There's so much stuff I've love to see about U2 from that period!

No problem; there's a ton on youtube. I wish they'd be released on DVD. Now, THAT should be an extra on those deluxe concert DVDs. I would have loved to see the K Mart interview and performance on the Popmart DVD. I mean, why not have a 3rd disc of all interviews!

Just search "U2 interview" and you'll find some great stuff. I haven't watched it all. I was just a kid at the time, so it's surprising to see all this.

You know, I was in Latin American politics class a few years ago, when my professor mentions "The Mothers of the Disappeared" in Argentina and other places, and I only then realized what U2 was talking about! All that time, I thought it was a song about middle class mothers whose children are abducted (by child molestors or something). It's only from interviews that I found out that Bullet was about Latin America. There's so much stuff I've love to see about U2 from that period!

haha, yeah...I love re discovering U2 songs or albums, gaining a new perspective, etc....it keeps me interested in songs even if I've heard them countless times...

And yeah I've watched the majority of U2 interviews on youtube...I just forget sometimes how enjoyable and interesting certain interviews are....I love when they get into the actual music...a good example is the Off the Record interview on HBO from 2006 I believe....they talk about how songs came about and the meaning of songs, songs like Bullet, Bad, Acrobat, and One, and it's just so lovely to watch and listen to.

I think in his heart Bono's against these things still, but has silenced himself to get moneys for Africa. The problem is he went over the line in saying Blair and especially Bush, Karl Rove, Condie Rice and Cheney were well-intentioned toward the Middle East, when the record doesn't show that at all.

Fastforward to 2001, and Bono's all gung ho on the Tonight Show about how Afghanistan is the unequivocally right kind of war. What about all those people in Guantanamo and secret prisons, being tortured.

In all seriousness I would love for you to direct me to these interviews that you paraphrase from here if you have the info handy. I don't say quote because you didn't represent it as a quote so I am not assuming these were the exact words. I would love to read, or hear these for myself as they don't sound like any that I've heard or run accross before. I'm not disbelieving I just try to read all that I can and I don't think I've seen these. I quite understand if you don't have the info because I can't always reference specifics on what I've read.

As for several of the things you claim that Bono has not said one word about, I have heard plenty. I'd love to reel off a bunch of links for you but I can't off the top of my head and my schedule may not permit me to find examples. But understand this, there are always trade offs involved in life. Had Bono done what you keep saying he should have done all along then there is little likelyhood that anywhere near as much progress would have been made on debt cancellation and AIDS funding as has been. I am not taking Bono's word on this but rather the word of others involved in the process who said that without Bono the U.S. share of the debt cancellation would not have happened and without the U.S. moving other countries would not have done as much as the did. Millions of lives have been saved and something like 29 million children now go to school who couldn't before. No, Bono didn't do this by himself but he is much more than a figure head for a photo op and those involved say it wouldn't have happened without him. Sure it would have been better for his image to do what you say, but his impact on the world would have been negligible. If you think that Bono speaking out could have done anything to change what is happening in Iraq then I think you are overestimating his powers. He chose to work on an issue that he could actually have an impact with and his is willing to give credit where credit is due. In the interviews that I have seen the only time he says things close to what you are suggesting is when the reporters have tried to get him to jump on the bash Bush bandwagon. He refuses to do that not because he personally benefits but because he has to work with these people to advance the agendas for the poor. I fail to see how this is something to be look down at.

You say that he used to be against the IRA but again you miss the point, he was not against a united Ireland he was against violence as a solution and the IRA used violence. He condemned BOTH sides for the violence used. He did not say one was right and the other wrong so he was not taking sides. Which is the point I was making. In the 80's he both praised and condemned America. He actually did talk about how in some ways Reagan was good for America but there was another side of the coin as well. His main thrust has always been not to tell people what to believe or do but to get them to pay attention and then act however they see fit. You say Bono has not been critical of the Bush administrations yet I have heard him many times speak out about Abu Ghraib(sp?) and against torture most especially when he accepted the Liberty Medal last summer. Did you not hear that speech? I have seen him say that the only word for the way the Palestinians are being treated is Aparthied, and this was within the last two years. Bono simply refuses to join those who demonize people. I have never heard him say anything that could be construed as trying to stop the American people from questioning Bush's policies. As for saying someone was well-intentioned, that is not defending them because we all know the road to hell is paved with good intentions. What I have heard is Bono saying about Blair was that he was sincere. He also said he thought Blair was sincerely wrong. It is too easy to throw around the term evil and say people are evil for certain things that they do. While Bono acknowledges that evil exists in the world and that he has had to deal with people who make his skin crawl he is not going to jeapordize his work for the dubious pleasure of calling these people out in public. There are plenty of other people willing to do those things but there wasn't anyone working on debt cancellation and AIDS that could bring the kind of attention to it that he could and his little black book of contacts was invaluable to the behind the scenes effort. He has also said that he would be more than willing to go back to the standing at the barricades kind of "cool" activism that he used to do if anyone will step up to the plate and take his place. He hasn't had any takers so far.

I don't expect to change your mind but I do think that you forget that Bono doesn't have to do any of this. Many people go through an activism phase in their twentys and then just drop it and get on with living. Especially to think of Bono as in any way cynical for the stirring up shit stuff seems way off the mark to me. One of the reasons that U2 has always gotten lots of press has been Bono's penchant for saying things that rile people up and start shit. The journalists love that about him and will give him coverage any chance they get because that's what the press lives for. Bono's ways of stirring things up are so far removed from the type of bashing that the Gallaghers engage in that it isn't even funny. And actually most of the over the top boasts that Bono has made in his career in order to stir things up he has ended up delivering on, so maybe he wasn't so boastful after all.

Have you read 'Celebrity Diplomacy' by Andrew F. Cooper? Maybe it would give you a better perspective on Bono's place in the political world and his effectiveness on his chosen issues. Also keep in mind that U2 have always been cautious as to what issues they get involved with or speak out on. Contrary to popular belief they don't get involved with everything they are approached with. They have to choose what to speak out on or not. I read an interview with Ian Flooks I believe who was an agent or promoter I think in the early 80's and even before War came out he said that U2 was getting an incredible number of requests for charity involvement. More than any other band he had worked with. He said they fielded something like 150 request a week for appearances or donations. So the idea of them always speaking out on everything without any reservations is wrong. They have always carefully weighed what impact they can expect to have on an issue before getting on board with it.

Dana

i much prefer the Bono of today. he's vastly smarter and actually gets things done.

had i been an adult in the 1980s, i would have found him incredibly pompous.

haha, yeah...I love re discovering U2 songs or albums, gaining a new perspective, etc....it keeps me interested in songs even if I've heard them countless times...

And yeah I've watched the majority of U2 interviews on youtube...I just forget sometimes how enjoyable and interesting certain interviews are....I love when they get into the actual music...a good example is the Off the Record interview on HBO from 2006 I believe....they talk about how songs came about and the meaning of songs, songs like Bullet, Bad, Acrobat, and One, and it's just so lovely to watch and listen to.

Oh, man, I've been avoiding anything after Popmart because I hated what I'd seen on TV. I didn't realize the band were doing quality interviews anymore, in part because of the increasingly commercialized music TV "journalism". I'd better look out for that one! Thanks.
fuck me is that HAIR under that hat?!

Sorry, what? :lol:

*I'll try to answer your post later, if that's okay, Rihannsu. I'm a bit tired at the moment.

I don't know. I used to get into the political views of bands and it would bother me when I disagreed with them (I usually do). I don't really care anymore what bands think. I don't see why I should let U2's beliefes bother me too much (as long as they're not Satanists or something). I couldn't really care less.

they should do some research on how it's possible the human brain makes up shit when someone's music doesn't appeal to you anymore

dana, great post as always
:up:

In all seriousness I would love for you to direct me to these interviews that you paraphrase from here if you have the info handy. I don't say quote because you didn't represent it as a quote so I am not assuming these were the exact words. I would love to read, or hear these for myself as they don't sound like any that I've heard or run accross before. I'm not disbelieving I just try to read all that I can and I don't think I've seen these. I quite understand if you don't have the info because I can't always reference specifics on what I've read.

As for several of the things you claim that Bono has not said one word about, I have heard plenty. I'd love to reel off a bunch of links for you but I can't off the top of my head and my schedule may not permit me to find examples. But understand this, there are always trade offs involved in life. Had Bono done what you keep saying he should have done all along then there is little likelyhood that anywhere near as much progress would have been made on debt cancellation and AIDS funding as has been. I am not taking Bono's word on this but rather the word of others involved in the process who said that without Bono the U.S. share of the debt cancellation would not have happened and without the U.S. moving other countries would not have done as much as the did. Millions of lives have been saved and something like 29 million children now go to school who couldn't before. No, Bono didn't do this by himself but he is much more than a figure head for a photo op and those involved say it wouldn't have happened without him. Sure it would have been better for his image to do what you say, but his impact on the world would have been negligible. If you think that Bono speaking out could have done anything to change what is happening in Iraq then I think you are overestimating his powers. He chose to work on an issue that he could actually have an impact with and his is willing to give credit where credit is due. In the interviews that I have seen the only time he says things close to what you are suggesting is when the reporters have tried to get him to jump on the bash Bush bandwagon. He refuses to do that not because he personally benefits but because he has to work with these people to advance the agendas for the poor. I fail to see how this is something to be look down at.
I'll just tackle this aspect right now, rihannsu, because it's the easiest. I'm familiar with these arguments and even believed them for a time. I would even have stayed content had Bono not defended the Bush and Blair governments over Iraq and many other issues. If he'd only wanted to focus on Africa and not talked about anything else, I'd understand because I agree that Bono would have a greater impact on getting practical help for DATA goals by avoiding speaking out on other issues. I'd be fine with that.

The problem is Bono hasn't stopped there and has actually defended these people and made observations about the War on Terror and applauded America and Americans out of all proportion.

This is perhaps the article to which I was referring. When I have more time, I'll try to see if my sense of Bono's defense was taken from another piece, but this might be it:
Bono: The Rolling Stone Interview : Rolling Stone

Specifically this:

"Rolling Stone: But this administration destroyed that. I know that you have to deal with a lot of these people. . .

Bono: There was a plan there, you know. I think the president genuinely felt that if we could prove a model of democracy and broad prosperity in the Middle East, it might defuse the situation. I don't believe that, and in the capacity I had, I told them that.

Rolling Stone: You said that?

Bono: I told Paul Wolfowitz, all of them, to go ask the British army what it's like to stand on street corners and get shot at. Remember that during the British army's first years on the streets of Northern Ireland, they were applauded by the Catholic minority. Go look at that, and ask yourself how that all got turned around.

It was always going to go wrong. I remember in the first moments after "shock and awe," I was watching it at home with [my wife] Ali and I said, "These people have just hidden their guns in the basement, took off their uniforms and come out waving American flags. And they've been told to. They knew this was coming, and they know what they're doing."

Rolling Stone: So you mentioned this to Wolfowitz. Who else did you say this to? Did you say it to Tony Blair?

Bono: I said it in all my conversations. To Condi. To Karl Rove. I did not discuss it with President Bush. I try to stick to my pitch, and it's an abuse of my access for me to switch subjects. But I'm a lippy Irish rock star, and I'm more used to putting my foot in my mouth than my fist. So occasionally I'm just going to talk about it.

I want to be very, very clear, however: I understand and agree with the analysis of the problem. There is an imminent threat. It manifested itself on 9/11. It's real and grave. It is as serious a threat as Stalinism and National Socialism were. Let's not pretend it isn't.

I think people as reasoned as Tony Blair looked at the world and didn't want to be Neville Chamberlain, who came back from meeting with Hitler with a piece of paper saying "peace in our time," while Hitler was planning to cross the channel from France."

I'll deal more with your points after I've done some more school work. I have something very complex and long to say, and I've been thinking about it since I read your post a few days ago.

I'll just tackle this aspect right now, rihannsu, because it's the easiest. I'm familiar with these arguments and even believed them for a time. I would even have stayed content had Bono not defended the Bush and Blair governments over Iraq and many other issues. If he'd only wanted to focus on Africa and not talked about anything else, I'd understand because I agree that Bono would have a greater impact on getting practical help for DATA goals by avoiding speaking out on other issues. I'd be fine with that.

The problem is Bono hasn't stopped there and has actually defended these people and made observations about the War on Terror and applauded America and Americans out of all proportion.

This is perhaps the article to which I was referring. When I have more time, I'll try to see if my sense of Bono's defense was taken from another piece, but this might be it:
Bono: The Rolling Stone Interview : Rolling Stone

Specifically this:

"Rolling Stone: But this administration destroyed that. I know that you have to deal with a lot of these people. . .

Bono: There was a plan there, you know. I think the president genuinely felt that if we could prove a model of democracy and broad prosperity in the Middle East, it might defuse the situation. I don't believe that, and in the capacity I had, I told them that.

Rolling Stone: You said that?

Bono: I told Paul Wolfowitz, all of them, to go ask the British army what it's like to stand on street corners and get shot at. Remember that during the British army's first years on the streets of Northern Ireland, they were applauded by the Catholic minority. Go look at that, and ask yourself how that all got turned around.

It was always going to go wrong. I remember in the first moments after "shock and awe," I was watching it at home with [my wife] Ali and I said, "These people have just hidden their guns in the basement, took off their uniforms and come out waving American flags. And they've been told to. They knew this was coming, and they know what they're doing."

Rolling Stone: So you mentioned this to Wolfowitz. Who else did you say this to? Did you say it to Tony Blair?

Bono: I said it in all my conversations. To Condi. To Karl Rove. I did not discuss it with President Bush. I try to stick to my pitch, and it's an abuse of my access for me to switch subjects. But I'm a lippy Irish rock star, and I'm more used to putting my foot in my mouth than my fist. So occasionally I'm just going to talk about it.

I want to be very, very clear, however: I understand and agree with the analysis of the problem. There is an imminent threat. It manifested itself on 9/11. It's real and grave. It is as serious a threat as Stalinism and National Socialism were. Let's not pretend it isn't.

I think people as reasoned as Tony Blair looked at the world and didn't want to be Neville Chamberlain, who came back from meeting with Hitler with a piece of paper saying "peace in our time," while Hitler was planning to cross the channel from France."

I'll deal more with your points after I've done some more school work. I have something very complex and long to say, and I've been thinking about it since I read your post a few days ago.

You are interpreting this as a defense of Bush where I see none at all. He simply states the ideology behind the Bush Administrations plan for the Middle East which is something I have seen stated elsewhere many times. But he also clearly states that he disagrees with that ideology. Nowhere in this article does he defend Bush's ideology. Right in that very first sentence he simply outlines what he felt Bush's plan was and very clearly states that he thought it was wrong. How do you interpret this as defense? He may be stating his ideas on things that affected their decision but the majority of this article clearly shows that he disagreed with and talked about that disagreement very clearly with every one except for Bush himself. You have to remember that his meetings with Bush himself were extremely short and fairly scripted and it definitely could have been extremely detrimental for him to be critical. This was I think another article where Bono was being pushed to demonize Bush and he pushed back. Maybe that is what makes it seem to you like a defense but it is clearly not.

I appreciate that you are busy with other things and that's fine but if you have nothing clearer than this to support the idea of Bono defending Bush then I think your own opinions have colored your interpretation of Bono's words. This article in no way defends Bush at the most it offers a slight explanation of what they were trying to do but an explanation is not a defense. It is a common misconception that explaining someone's actions amount to excusing them but that is not the truth. Hitler's actions have been explained in great detail but that doesn't mean that they were right or that someone who talks about why Hitler did what he did is defending him. Good luck with your school work.

Dana

apparently Muldfeld cares

:cute:

Hey Salome, I got an email about an invitation to friend me or something on Feedback? I don't know what that is but it won't work for me. I am not a premium member so it won't let me do whatever the link in the email tries to take me to do. Why the site allows you to send invites or pms to people who can't receive them I don't know but it is annoying that I can't respond to these things. Anyway just didn't want you to think I didn't want to respond.
:sad:

Dana

Back
Top Bottom