New album leak?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are not at the same stage as Oasis or Metallica. You have to understand one thing, there were no official announcements. Even today there is a rumor saying that the album will be release in 2009.And is this exctaly thing, this lack of information that is taking away the fun. We were ate the point of getting some concrete news. Album name, release date, a new U2.com. Album cover. This kind of info that spices things up!

"Trying to weave it all together into a coherent collection is the challenge," Edge admits. "But, yeah, it has the potential to be our best."

That spices things up!

"Trying to weave it all together into a coherent collection is the challenge," Edge admits. "But, yeah, it has the potential to be our best."

That spices things up!

Yeah, I'm glad to see that they want to make it all fit together. I'll wait longer for that.

:up: I can't remember the last time I went there for news. Maybe I never have.

I might have gone there back in the days of 2001 when It used to be kinda alright. You could watch videos without having to pay a membership fee or whatever. I dunno, it was just a good time passer at school, since this place was blocked.

I might have gone there back in the days of 2001 when It used to be kinda alright. You could watch videos without having to pay a membership fee or whatever. I dunno, it was just a good time passer at school, since this place was blocked.

I was registered at the old Zootopia. When I was first getting into U2, I listened to 30-second samples of songs and decided which album I would buy next. Those were good times.

Now it's just horrible though. Is it going to look like HTDAAB forever, or what?

I was registered at the old Zootopia. When I was first getting into U2, I listened to 30-second samples of songs and decided which album I would buy next. Those were good times.

Now it's just horrible though. Is it going to look like HTDAAB forever, or what?

Yeah it was good, now its pointless crap. Oh I think a new song called Window In The Skies is being released soon :hyper:

It'll look like HTDAAB until the "NLOTH Tour" is finished :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom