My son’s reaction to the GOYB video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
very cute!

When I played the video for my friend, her kids starting dancing all over the living room.When I tried to turn it off, her 2 yr. old starting crying. He wanted more. Kids seem to love it!

I've yet to watch it with sound (family's aslepp..) but from the look of it-- your son knows how to rockout! :) He's incredibly cute too :) And, those are the perfect bono-glasses, to me at least :) My future kids will efinetly have to live up to this:rockon:

this is absolutely a kids song....my wife and I were driving down the road the other day and my 2 year old had his toy guitar with him in the car seat. he started saying something to my wife but we couldn't really understand him...turns out he was saying "get on boots mommy, get on boots!" I turned on the song and the head started bouncing, he loves it...awesome to see, makes a dad proud

He's so cute! My grandson who is 3 also dances for GOYB. He sings the "thexy boots, get on your boots yeah" and "you are so boooooooooooteeeeeefulllllll." I gotta tape him now!

That kid is taller than Bono. I'd rather watch a 2 hour concert with him on vocals!

Wait, should this be considered a good sign or a bad sign. I mean U2 is a hit with 2 to3 year olds? Just think what the Bono haters would do with that info.

:ohmy:

Dana

this is absolutely a kids song....my wife and I were driving down the road the other day and my 2 year old had his toy guitar with him in the car seat. he started saying something to my wife but we couldn't really understand him...turns out he was saying "get on boots mommy, get on boots!" I turned on the song and the head started bouncing, he loves it...awesome to see, makes a dad proud

:lol: He knows who's supposed to wear 'em!!! You must be doing SOMETHING right! :sexywink:

(oh and they make it pretty clear too of course :giggle:)

Oh no the song let your boy crazy..
The part "let in the song" he kicks off.:rockon:
Be proud.

Awww that is sooooo cute. :D The kid got the moves too, heck, he dances better than Bono. :rockon:

A definite u2 fan there!! I love how he starts dancing about at the 'let me in the sound' part.:D

just looking at that link you posted about wanting to tell him you're not really bono now.....:lol:

They really are going after the younger generation....as young as it gets :)

He is so friggin cute seriously. I dont have any kids of my own so he's the closest I can get and he's so much fun. I had originally only played the song like twice when I had him in the car, and he already started to know the words. Then one day at the park out of nowhere he was running around going "I got gasoline! I got gasoline!" :lmao: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom