Moment Of Surrender is the next single then!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
followed not far behind by Fez-Being Born and Unknown Caller. also, this may be an unpopular opinion, but Get On Your Boots is creeping up there too.

I might agree with you about F-BB and Unknown Caller... If we're talking the live version. Another U2 song that became so much better outside of the studio!

I've always loved GOYB. The video too! Just think it was a bad choice for lead single. You can't go away for 5 years and come back with a song that sounds, to a casual listener, like the lead single from the last album!

I took some time off listening to this song and the album since the concert in Oct. Wow, I'm blown away how great this song is now. I get the chills listening to it, which surprises me a bit.:love:

NLOTH2 is utter wank. Clearly unfinished, and frankly an embarassment that they let it out so raw. The only thing more baffling is the amount of love it gets around here.

NLOTH is excellent, and should have been a single.

NLOTH2 is utter wank. Clearly unfinished, and frankly an embarassment that they let it out so raw. The only thing more baffling is the amount of love it gets around here.

NLOTH is excellent, and should have been a single.

Opinions are a wonderful thing eh?:rolleyes:

Today MOS came on my ipod, and I FINALLY figured out what I don't like about it. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to agree with mr. Nipple! It's Bono's voice. I LOVE the bass, love Edge's backing vocals, like the drums... but the way Bono strains his voice and almost shouts the vocals? It turns me off! Strangely enough it reminded me of a certain version of One with a certain screaming singer. :huh:

Maybe MOS will be a B-Side.

Maybe Jay-Z will do the "God is a mirror in which each man sees himself" rap at the end of it, and Rihanna will yell out "ATM MACHINE" at random points in the song.

Back
Top Bottom