MERGED -> WITS radiopremiere tomorrow + Anyone want to start a "radio push" for WITS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djerdap

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Window in the Skies radiopremiere tomorrow

U2tour.de offered more details about the alleged "Window in the Skies" premiere tomorrow on November 8th.

The song will be aired at 06:16 AM on Radio Hamburg.

I just can`t wait!

wOOOOOOOO.
I guess this will be the first station that outWITS the others.

(Oh comeon, an acronym like WITS was begging for a lame pun. What, like you could do better? Ahh screw u guys im going to bed.)

It seems like they are really tight with 'security' around new singles nowadays. If I remember correctly we did not get Vertigo until it was officially played on radio. There was no 'leak' per se.

I just heard the premier during the Kevin and Bean show on KROQ in Los Angeles. The song is exactly what it has been described as; a Beatles type of tune along the lines of The Sweetest Thing. Sounds like Edge used the 12 string Rickenbacker on this one.

artdirector said:
so whats the time here in the u.s. if its 6 am hamburg time? 6 pm here?
Depends on what your time zone is. I can't remember what Texas is. I'm in British Columbia, so being that I have Pacific Time, it will air around 9pm tonight for me!!

Here's the a world clock converter which is easy to use:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

IM SO EXCITED. I CANT WAIT ANYMORE. I... JUST... CANT... Im sick of checking the forum every 10 minutes to see if theres any new news......
I
NEED
TO
GO
THROUGH
THE
WINDOW IN THE SKIES

whackjester said:
I just heard the premier during the Kevin and Bean show on KROQ in Los Angeles. The song is exactly what it has been described as; a Beatles type of tune along the lines of The Sweetest Thing. Sounds like Edge used the 12 string Rickenbacker on this one.

ummmm, what?? a joke?? Shouldn't you be a little more descriptive and excited??

I heard it on KROQ aswell and it sounds just like the beach clip (400). Awesome, love the lyrics. I hope it becomes a hit. Love, love the lyrics.... I can relate to them. Love sucks but has left a window in the sky. :wink:

Zooropa man said:
I heard it on KROQ aswell and it sounds just like the beach clip (400). Awesome, love the lyrics. I hope it becomes a hit. Love, love the lyrics.... I can relate to them. Love sucks but has left a window in the sky. :wink:
Oh look Edge, a beach clip.

So was it as good as the hype, the "eternal song" that "generations will be singing"?

The Slow Loris said:

Oh look Edge, a beach clip.

So was it as good as the hype, the "eternal song" that "generations will be singing"?

yeah, I loved it. I f you loved the beach clips, you are going to want to make love to this one. If you been screwed by love and are longing for some hope.... it's the song to hear, I think, but then again, we can all interpret songs differently. lol

Oooooo that's so exciting, we should have an Mp3 very soon! But the wait is killing me!:drool:

I am happy if it's Clip 400 because I thought it was the one which sounded the most interesting and different. :)

C'mon people who heard it , gives us it :drool: or more details

Post the full chorus lyrcs

Zooropa man said:

yeah, I loved it. I f you loved the beach clips, you are going to want to make love to this one. If you been screwed by love and are longing for some hope.... it's the song to hear, I think, but then again, we can all interpret songs differently. lol

That sounds fuckin awesome

BUT I ask for more details

Well, the chorus is something like... "oh can't you see what love has done, oh can't you see what love has done, to you and me?".

It has some piano on it, just like the beach clip. You can tell that Rubins trimmed it out just a tad. But it sounds really good. YEah, I guess you can describe it somewhat like Sweetest thing... just a little. It's a completely different song. I personally love the lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom