MERGED -> WITS radiopremiere tomorrow + Anyone want to start a "radio push" for WITS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Use this thread to discuss hearing this song on the radio, etc. Not for requests.

Anyone want to start a "radio push" for 'Window in the Skies'?

I remember that is what helped 'Beautiful Day' become a monster hit back in 2000. A lot of the DJs were saying it wasn't the record company that pushed the song as much as it was the fans! I've already tried to request the song, and I got nothing but attitude from the radio station about it, including the DJ, but if enough people make a push for it, maybe they'll be forced into submission!

Anyway, I remember the email campaign back in 2000 that was started I think here on Interference. Anyone want to do this for 'Window in the Skies'? Show those DJ a thing or two who they're messing with? :wink:

I will join you to get it on radio, which I'm sure won't be a problem eventually. I'm an XM subscriber and I haven't heard it yet. I'll e-mail XM tonight!

Lets let Saints run its course first(although I think that course is about to hit the finish line). I can see this being a nice wintery hit.

im still working on the Mercy radio campaign. we're still doing that right?

Chizip said:
im still working on the Mercy radio campaign. we're still doing that right?

Mercy campaign? I thought the latest Fan Plan was a petition to get Brisbane 1 released on DVD!

:confused:

Ethel is the best. I once heard Salome on there. Any station that randomly plays Salome is alright in my book.

Ethel is a good station. My question is, does WITS belong on it? It doesn't really strike me as an alternative rock song. It seems it would find a bigger audience on more of a pop station.

U2freakboy said:
Ethel is a good station. My question is, does WITS belong on it? It doesn't really strike me as an alternative rock song. It seems it would find a bigger audience on more of a pop station.

Ethel (and Fred and Lucy) play absolutely everything that U2 has ever recorded. :up:

Back
Top Bottom