MERGED ----> U2 Now In France Working On Album + U2 move album sessions to France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm off to bed, it's getting late here. I hope something will happen in the meantime and that when I wake up this slight hysteria will not be an evil dream or something.

Good night y'all and good luck to everyone that are going to travel to Dublin in the next few days! It's a wonderful city once you get used to it!

Why are you people in such a hurry to find out what's going on??? Why don't you wait a couple of years till the album comes out? Geez, kids these days!!!11

Okay, she says the file is sort of big, as it's a video file from her camera, but that she'll send it to me tomorrow. And then I can rip just the audio to reduce the filesize

....but she's not sure she wants it widely spread all over the internet :uhoh: Because she kinda feels guilty for taping it.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Okay, she says the file is sort of big, as it's a video file from her camera, but that she'll send it to me tomorrow. And then I can rip just the audio to reduce the filesize

....but she's not sure she wants it widely spread all over the internet :uhoh: Because she kinda feels guilty for taping it.

Give it to me and I'll widely spread it across the internet. :wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Tell her not to worry. It's not like they don't imagine when they're blasting music from the studios they don't expect this kind of thing will happen.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

:yawn:

oh dear...:scream:

finally a recording, but NOOOOO!!!!

haha, I respect her decision, but could you please just describe it with as much detail as possible please please please and let us know what you thought of it after hearing it...Thanks again :)

Last edited:
Rob33 said:
but could you please just describe it with as much detail as possible please please please and let us know what you thought of it after hearing it...Thanks again :)

Her friend is my friend too... and she told me NO. You suckas will have to wait till 2010 when the album is released! (if it doesn't get further delayed that is)

Zootlesque said:

Her friend is my friend too... and she told me NO. You suckas will have to wait till 2010 when the album is released! (if it doesn't get further delayed that is)

oh. shit....

:wink:

Rob33 said:

haha, I respect her decision

I don't.

Chass is going to pull a Bono and describe this incredibly distorted and washed-up recording as the next Eternal song, surely. :yawn: :wink:

dabiggestu2fan said:
Umm then why would you record the song and tell people you recorded a song only to then say you feel bad for recording it. If you feel so bad then you shouldn't record at all GRRR

:huh:

She told her friend, that was it.

I don't see what the big deal is, to be honest.

dabiggestu2fan said:
Umm then why would you record the song and tell people you recorded a song only to then say you feel bad for recording it. If you feel so bad then you shouldn't record at all GRRR

:huh:

well I'm assuming DOL's friend told her that she got a recording, then DOL told us, then her friend later said that she didn't want to share it when DOL asked if she could get the audio for interference fans...

very frustrating, but understandable I guess- it seems like any fan that hears substantial clips doesn't like to share it :hmm:

LemonMelon said:
I don't.

Chass is going to pull a Bono and describe this incredibly distorted and washed-up recording as the next Eternal song, surely. :yawn: :wink:
I am not :angry:

I'll tell it like it is: speed, rhythm, mood, and lyrics if I can discern them.

I'm certainly not above grring at Bono for singing about knees, or shaking my rolling pin at Larry for being a twat.

mikal said:

so is it definitely not going to be shared then? :(
I don't know yet. The last thing she said is that she's not sure she wants it to be shared.

Rob33 said:

well I'm assuming DOL's friend told her that she got a recording, then DOL told us, then her friend later said that she didn't want to share it when DOL asked if she could get the audio for interference fans...

very frustrating, but understandable I guess- it seems like any fan that hears substantial clips doesn't like to share it :hmm:
Yes, she said she heard a new song, and when I asked her what it sounded like, she said she recorded over three minutes of it. I asked her when she could send it to me, then asked whether she wanted it shared around. She said she wasn't sure she wanted it shared.

She didn't go down there with the intention of recording a song, it just worked out that way.

She's gonna send me the song tomorrow and I'll try to find out more then.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I am not :angry:

I'll tell it like it is: speed, rhythm, mood, and lyrics if I can discern them.

I'm certainly not above grring at Bono for singing about knees, or shaking my rolling pin at Larry for being a twat.

I don't know yet. The last thing she said is that she's not sure she wants it to be shared.

Yes, she said she heard a new song, and when I asked her what it sounded like, she said she recorded over three minutes of it. I asked her when she could send it to me, then asked whether she wanted it shared around. She said she wasn't sure she wanted it shared.

She didn't go down there with the intention of recording a song, it just worked out that way.

She's gonna send me the song tomorrow and I'll try to find out more then.

ok, so wait, you've actually heard the song? Are you impressed? Is it a new sound? How is Bono's voice? Is it very melodic? Thanks :)

Last edited:
the last line is "she's gonna send me the song tomorrow" and there is no description of the song, so I am guessing no, she has not heard it

popacrobat said:
the last line is "she's gonna send me the song tomorrow" and there is no description of the song, so I am guessing no, she has not heard it

oh, crap, I actually totally misread and misinterpreted the majority of her post in my explosion of intense jubilation.....sorry, and thanks popacrobat :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom