MERGED ----> U2 Now In France Working On Album + U2 move album sessions to France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pretty much....

if I don't wake up in the morning and see a new thread, I have a feeling my head will explode :yawn:

Well it's not what you wanted, but I think the new thread that did pop up this morning is quite exciting :dance:

Umm i am sorry DOL and everyone else but i am very pessimistic about your friend ever giving you the recording i it exists that is. I don't know i just get the feeling the either she changed her mind about sharing it or that it was just all talk. BUT i really really hope I am wrong!

Yeah, I guess I will make a new thread when I get the clip.

But until I get it, I think I'll just steer clear of this thread. You people are making me nervous :uhoh:

They'd make me nervous if it was me too. Jesus guys, lay off DOL with the doubting and the :hyper: pressure. She will post it when she gets it, I know you are excited, I'm just as excited, but there's nothing you can do besides coming off as kind of rude and annoying the person who's said she'll post the clip.

So chill. out. deep. breaths.

Umm i am sorry DOL and everyone else but i am very pessimistic about your friend ever giving you the recording i it exists that is. I don't know i just get the feeling the either she changed her mind about sharing it or that it was just all talk. BUT i really really hope I am wrong!
Yeah, I said I wasn't going to come back here, but yeah, I guess I'm a masochist.

Here's the thing. She doesn't realize how impatient you all are to hear it. She has a life and she's busy. The last thing I heard from her regarding it was that she was waiting for a chance where she would be able to write down everything she experienced at HQ for her online journal and upload the video (which at its size, would take a couple of hours at least) That hasn't happened yet, and I'm not going to go message her and say "Hey, can you hurry up?" considering she didn't even want it shared in the first place.

VP is right, I wish I'd never mentioned the damn clip now. Not that I wouldn't have wanted to share it, but because I didn't know it would become such a problem. I myself am not even excited anymore about hearing new U2 music, because all I can worry about is hurrying up and getting it to you lot before you kill me.

Yeah, I said I wasn't going to come back here, but yeah, I guess I'm a masochist.

Here's the thing. She doesn't realize how impatient you all are to hear it. She has a life and she's busy. The last thing I heard from her regarding it was that she was waiting for a chance where she would be able to write down everything she experienced at HQ for her online journal and upload the video (which at its size, would take a couple of hours at least) That hasn't happened yet, and I'm not going to go message her and say "Hey, can you hurry up?" considering she didn't even want it shared in the first place.

VP is right, I wish I'd never mentioned the damn clip now. Not that I wouldn't have wanted to share it, but because I didn't know it would become such a problem. I myself am not even excited anymore about hearing new U2 music, because all I can worry about is hurrying up and getting it to you lot before you kill me.

Hey, man... We love you. Take your time.

They'd make me nervous if it was me too. Jesus guys, lay off DOL with the doubting and the :hyper: pressure. She will post it when she gets it, I know you are excited, I'm just as excited, but there's nothing you can do besides coming off as kind of rude and annoying the person who's said she'll post the clip.

So chill. out. deep. breaths.

:up:

I'm just glad we get some sort of excitement here, the anticipation is one of the most fun parts of a new album coming out.

Totally in support of DOL - this part of the forum is fundamentally to share news about the new album, and considering the amount of negative posts we've been swamped with recently I wholeheartedly welcome anyone offering to contribute something a little bit new or informative.

If the new clip we're all waiting for here doesn't transpire, nevermind. If we're looking for a November release, we can't really expect any official clips till at least the end of July, so hallejuah for anything in between.

You realize, that DOL is likely out there, living life to the fullest, while we lurk in here like crocodiles in the feeding pit!!! :evil:

I agree with everyone, DOL i totaly respect you and will love youi forever if you get the clip. I am sorry if my comment sounded very negative towards you it wasn't by any means. I am just thinking that the clip will not see the light of day but everyone is right here, we can't complain and people do have lives apart from U2 forums and clips that is :) sorry if i sounded very bad or upset cos in either way i am not :)

Hey DOL... if you manage to get the clip, fantastic, awesome, amazing... if you don't, no biggie... you are certainly under no obligation... thank you for trying regardless.

Hi DOL,

Do you think there is anything we could do to help your friend with (doing the dishes for example)? Then she has more time for other important things.

Unfortunately, I live in The Netherlands but I am sure there are members nearby her who would love to help her.. :)

Regards, MarcoW

:sigh: You heard her, it's not going to go any faster because of this constant pointless spamming. Besides it probably gets some people's hopes up for nothing as well.
You'll notice when the new clip gets uploaded believe me. (Can the servers cope with the pressure, though?)
Just let her be. She has tried to tell you several times already, it's no use nagging.

She has a life and she's busy.

Jesus christ,i go away for one day and people are still screaming for this clip! Leave these poor people alone,it will be posted when she is good and ready.

while i don't disagree with the notion that people need to lay low and just steer clear of this thread and relax until the clip is posted, it is about what should be expected if somebody says that they have a new clip and will share it with people. granted, i know the OP of the story has no say on when the clip is received, but still, i'm not sure what other reaction could be expected and I don't even think peoples behavior is that poor to be honest. It's much better than I figured it would be.

while i don't disagree with the notion that people need to lay low and just steer clear of this thread and relax until the clip is posted, it is about what should be expected if somebody says that they have a new clip and will share it with people. granted, i know the OP of the story has no say on when the clip is received, but still, i'm not sure what other reaction could be expected and I don't even think peoples behavior is that poor to be honest. It's much better than I figured it would be.

i agree 100%. good post.

there's constantly been around 70 people viewing this part of the forum the entire weekend. the expectation is very high and people are excited. i hope DOL doesn't regret posting her info because we are all quite clearly nuts, don't tell me that those posting all the "no worries if not" messages aren't all checking in here feverishly every few minutes!

Speaking of being hungry for news about the album, wasn't there a new thread earlier today about someone posting on a Spanish forum about going into the studio very recently and hearing 2 songs with short description and titles? Where did this thread go? I thought it would gather interest, since I don't think we had heard these song titles before... Was it deemed to be wrong info or something?

Speaking of being hungry for news about the album, wasn't there a new thread earlier today about someone posting on a Spanish forum about going into the studio very recently and hearing 2 songs with short description and titles? Where did this thread go? I thought it would gather interest, since I don't think we had heard these song titles before... Was it deemed to be wrong info or something?

From what I read as I followed that thread is that the info that person was posting was fake. Which is a bummer. But I believe the thread has been locked, and seemingly deleted.

And for what it's worth, I'm looking forward to the clip too. But it is surprising to see how pushy people in this thread are. Not everyone who happens to record a new U2 song does so with the intentions of immediately uploading it to the internet. If it comes, it comes. If it doesn't, then I'm sure we'll get something in the coming weeks. Plus, even if and when it does show up, courtesy of some very nice people, everyone is probably just going to turn around and go, "This sucks. I can't hear a thing..." anyway.

Back
Top Bottom