MERGED ----> New Album Update! + BONO: 'U2 Fans will feel difference on new album'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the tourist said:
It's hard for me to see how people can love Behind but hate the Bomb. The ONLY difference between the albums is the mastering/clipping.

off topic, I know, but what do you mean by clipping? how is the sound of HTDAAB changed by it?

Lancemc said:

Personally I love ATYCLB and think HTDAAB is the worst album to date. :shrug:

I'm pretty much the exact opposite. I think ATYCLB is limp sugar-pop that's saved by some solid songwriting, while HTDAAB is largely excellent.

There is nothing inherently wrong with them continuing to follow the path they're currently on. I just think it would be better for them in the long run if they mixed things up a bit.

LemonMelon said:

I'm pretty much the exact opposite. I think ATYCLB is limp sugar-pop that's saved by some solid songwriting, while HTDAAB is largely excellent.

There is nothing inherently wrong with them continuing to follow the path they're currently on. I just think it would be better for them in the long run if they mixed things up a bit.

I'll take ATYCLB's tasty limp sugar-pop :wink:

over HTDAAB cause it tastes like ass :yuck:

*goes listens to Wild Honey
:whistle:

They're both pretty good albums.... I like them better than some of the stuff out of the 90s for sure....:reject:

xaviMF22 said:

I'll take ATYCLB's tasty limp sugar-pop :wink:

over HTDAAB cause it tastes like ass :yuck:

*goes listens to Wild Honey
:whistle:

Go listen to Matt Bellamy sing about the end of the world or something. :tsk:

the tourist said:
It's hard for me to see how people can love Behind but hate the Bomb.

Me neither.

The latter was largely an extended version of some of the sounds off the former. Like, say, Rattle and Hum being the americanised-to-the-max version of what was hinted at on Joshua Tree.

U2girl said:

Me neither.

The latter was largely an extended version of some of the sounds off the former. Like, say, Rattle and Hum being the americanised-to-the-max version of what was hinted at on Joshua Tree.

Exactly. Though Rattle & Hum would've been better if they'd put the studio songs all together and the live songs all together (12 of each)....

Back
Top Bottom