MERGED --> any video for WITS ? + When will WITS Video clip air? + U218 Promo Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Isn't it not officially a single yet though? In terms of being released as one, besides being leaked on radio, I thought it was going to be pushed as a single later after Saints has had it's time, I could be wrong though...

powerhour24 said:
Isn't it not officially a single yet though? In terms of being released as one, besides being leaked on radio, I thought it was going to be pushed as a single later after Saints has had it's time, I could be wrong though...

Er, wasn't it just officially released to radio, with the leak just a day before its intended release?

It's not even supposed to be released as a single until January 1, 2007, so we might see a video for it in December.

When will WITS Video clip air?

Has anyone got any idea when the Video clip for Window in the skies will be released??

The original (WMV) file is here.

Anyone else notice that the clip of Walk On is from the video filmed in Rio, while the clip from U218.com is the video filmed in London.

I already have the Rio version on a DVD single, so if the London version isn't on the DVD, I may have to reconsider whether this is worth the money. Maybe we're getting both?

Please let the Stuck video on the dvd be the european one!!!!
Great to see Corbijn's One is there :love:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom