maybe some internet detectives can help us out?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sheep.jpg

u2vertigo.com was reported about three months before the single hit.. if u2 are using the same model, it might be reasonable to assume that they will register the title of the first single any day now..

u2mercy
u2northstar
u2everybreakingwave

...are all available

so, either none of these are the new single, or u2's not using the same model as before, or we don't know what the hell is going on.

imagesstraws-grasp-small.jpg

australia-new-zealand-map.gif

the australian tour starts early december. the new zealand (there's a big difference) shows are on thanksgiving and the day after (if i've got my dates right, not that it matters), and wide awake in europe is whenever they say it'll be released.

Oh my bad. Australia, New Zealand, I knew one of their treks started on the 25th, but I couldn't remember which one.

Oh my bad. Australia, New Zealand, I knew one of their treks started on the 25th, but I couldn't remember which one.

Next time perhaps it's easier to say the Oceania leg of the tour, since most tours legs are named after their continent. European, North American, South American.... etc. you get my point. :wink: NZ'ers don't like being compared to Aussies.

Next time perhaps it's easier to say the Oceania leg of the tour, since most tours legs are named after their continent. European, North American, South American.... etc. you get my point. :wink: NZ'ers don't like being compared to Aussies.

That it is. :wink: And really? Are you from NZ?

Thanksgiving only in one country in the world - no one else really cares about it anywhere else but America. I doubt U2 thought "oh, let's start our tour in NZ/Aus on American Thanksgiving".

No doubt about that, I was just expressing delight on having there be the debut show of this leg of the tour and a holiday coincide on the same day, not saying it's that important/amazing. My caps were simply spur of the moment. :wink:

No but I'm Dutch. We get called Germans oh so often and I hate that. So I can understand Een's point about not wanting to be called an Aussie.

:shh: New Zealand was discovered by the Dutch though, that's why it's named after one of our provinces(Zeeland, or Zealand in English spelling).

Well ofcourse the Maori lived on there before any European ever set foot on it, but I'm speaking of when it was put on the world map. :)

There's also a Zealand in Denmark. It's the largest island here and I live on it. Is there a connection between the Danish and Dutch Zealand?

Back
Top Bottom