Make a prediction on when wits will be leaked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What on earth happened to the video going to video stations in late October? It's very much November now.

I predict the song will leak within a couple of hours of U2 first playing it during their rehearsals on Friday to Monday. :wink:

I wanna come back home from college tonight to see WITS has leaked.

i heard they were gonna leak it last week, but Bono lost the cd that it was on and now they have to rerecord it

it's actually just a combination of 2 of the beach clips, so it's not anything that you haven't heard before.

no one leaked yet then? any news about when it might be played and what radio station? maybe dave fanning or radio 1 chris moyles / jo wylie?

I wonder if they will be playing it at the australia shows? I would have thought they would release it beforehand so everyone could sing along and the newer fans would hear something they are familiar with.

i reckon Monday 6th Radio 1 on Chris Moyles in between 8am and 8.30am

u2tour.de reports that WITS will be officially released on 1st January 2007 and it will be shipped to radio stations on 8th November.

so this mean that dave fanning will have it on his show Tues evening? usally happens!

I was actually expecting it to be leaked already. It's only a little over two weeks before the album comes out and still no WITS. (Ha ha, "WITS"!)

well my prediction of last wednesday went down the drain GRRRRRRRRRRRR I guesss Ill say the 6th of november. We will probably get it a couple days before the delivery to the radio stations! If not then for sure on the 8th. Lets hope for the 6th or sooner!

Speaking of leaks, i really got to go take a leak now so TTYL!

Nico

I think we'll definitely hear it this week ... probably Monday or Tuesday. I wouldn't be surprised if they debut it live at the first concert. That would be very cool. Given the fact the album comes out in just two weeks, I'll be shocked if we don't hear WITS this week.

Back
Top Bottom