Magnificent Remixes - is this the full list?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Amen to that!

However I did just receive my email from Amazon that they are now mailing both Magnificent single cd's to me that were previously cancelled :hmm:

Bonocomet - is the track listing to the single CDs that you've purchased identical to all those mixes listed above. I'm most interested in the DUB versions. I have the others.

Thanks!

Bonocomet - is the track listing to the single CDs that you've purchased identical to all those mixes listed above. I'm most interested in the DUB versions. I have the others.

Thanks!

I don't actually have any of them yet, they are still being shipped, but here's a quote fron morgan1098 in the other Magnificent single thread:

I bought the US single today at a local record store. It has all 10 tracks on it... same as the US promo that has been selling on ebay. Amazon.com's track listing is just an error.

Many of the remixes are decent in small doses, and the Redanka versions are probably the best of the bunch. That said, listening to the entire CD in one sitting is unbelievably painful. :)

The one morgan is talking about above is listed on Amazon as simply Magnificent single, and they give NO tracklisting on line. The other two that my post was refering to are the 2 track single, and EP, which Amazon does show trackilistings for and include the live Somervile performances. We still were unclear about the 3rd one until morgan posted yesterday.

All 14 official Magnificent remixes so far:

Adam K and Soha Club Mix
Adam K and Soha Dub Mix
Adam K and Soha Radio Mix
Dave Audé Club Remix
Dave Audé Club Dub Remix
Dave Audé Radio Mix
Dave Audé Instrumental
Fred Falke Full Club Mix
Fred Falke Radio Mix
Fred Falke Instrumental
Redanka's 360 Version
Redanka's 180 Version
Wonderland Remix
Wonderland Dub Remix

I ordered the original "Magnificent" CD's (available in Europe, so used the Europe Amazon), but still haven't received them (only e-mails about when they might be available).

Best Buy has the "Magnificent" CD - the FIRST OFFICIAL CD SINGLE RELEASE IN THE U.S. since "Pop". Sorry for the caps, but this is actually pretty big! :hyper: U2 haven't had an U.S. CD single release (even if this is considered more of an EP) since the "Pop" era. All other CD singles available in the U.S. have been imports.

You can find the CD here. I got mine in the mail yesterday, the day the CD single was released. :yes:

Adam K and Soha Club Mix
Adam K and Soha Dub Mix
Dave Audé Club Remix
Dave Audé Club Dub Remix
Dave Audé Radio Mix
Dave Audé Instrumental
Fred Falke Full Club Mix
Fred Falke Radio Mix
Fred Falke Instrumental
Redanka's 360 Version
Redanka's 180 Version
Wonderland Remix
Wonderland Dub Remix

:huh::crazy:

I should have ordered mine from Best Buy, since that's probably where Amazon is getting them and the reason for the 2-3 day delay. :lol: By the way they are 7.99 on Amazon and 8.99 at Best Buy, pretty sure these are the same item I hope!

just ordered mine too. yeah, i think i have them all downloaded, but it will be cool to actually have the single.

old impulse buy over here.

Adam K and Soha Club Mix
Adam K and Soha Dub Mix
Dave Audé Club Remix
Dave Audé Club Dub Remix
Dave Audé Radio Mix
Dave Audé Instrumental
Fred Falke Full Club Mix
Fred Falke Radio Mix
Fred Falke Instrumental
Redanka's 360 Version
Redanka's 180 Version
Wonderland Remix
Wonderland Dub Remix

The instrumental versions are pretty cool imho.

The magnificent ep's are finally available on australian itunes and are charting quite well......

everyone get over there and snap them up!!

Adam K and Soha Club Mix
Adam K and Soha Dub Mix
Dave Audé Club Remix
Dave Audé Club Dub Remix
Dave Audé Radio Mix
Dave Audé Instrumental
Fred Falke Full Club Mix
Fred Falke Radio Mix
Fred Falke Instrumental
Redanka's 360 Version
Redanka's 180 Version
Wonderland Remix
Wonderland Dub Remix

Does anyone have these? There's a couple I don't..mostly the instrumentals. Would love to grab them from anyone who's able!

I made a thread in Music on the Internet about Mag remixes... as soon as I get all remixes I can upload them and send links for those asking.

Back
Top Bottom