LP14: Songs of Experience - To Valencia and Beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I can definitely relate. Career and family definitely take up a lot of time, and I don't have nearly as much time for music than I did back when I had very few responsibilities.

That’s probably most music fans as they get older too. Even though I’m still neck-deep in listening and concert-going, I realize that I never get to listen to whole albums like I used to. I just don’t have the time! And even now, I realize that once a family or hard-core job is in store, I might not have the time to take off for as many shows anymore.

Enjoy it while I can, I guess?

There might be a pattern here SOI was about the younger years, SOE are about the fame 80s.
Maybe next album will be about the 90s and then they release one about the 00s 10s and then their last, Songs Of Ancients.

Or this is their last album because of their celebration of 40 years and the outdoor show on Ireland are their last.

Well, news outlets have been picking up the info that's been floating around.

Last edited:
Soooooo

Guess the countdown could be put at the 3rd week of September for single/album drop.

So we'll say 45 days.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Soooooo

Guess the countdown could be put at the 3rd week of September for single/album drop.

So we'll say 45 days.

I guess so but shouldn't they be releasing the single first?

Who knows anymore. The single 2 months before album model isn't necessarily the industry standard anymore.

Your wacky Canadian links won't open on my classy American phone

And they won't produce the stolen data tapes, either.

motti.jpg

Well, except for the link posted a couple of pages back which was really novel and interesting, all the other "news sources" rely on one another and in the end on U2 en Espana. So nothing new here. The worst I saw is the German RS which reported the U2 en Espana news but concluded the album would be released in 2017. :doh: I expect more from RS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom